Gamecube games

Thanks. Oh, and please do Vedder if it works. It's somewhate annoying. Been trying to find the official gc memory cards, but wasn't able to at any store. I guess it's just online. I'll hop over to Amazon too if it works. Let me know alrite. Thanks.

wii.thao, I tried out the other GC game I have right now called Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and it is saving and loading the saved games just fine. I had also already tried Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and it is saving/loading just fine. The only game I can't get to work 100% of the time on the same memory card is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. So, my conclusion is that maybe some games are having problems saving to the memoyy cards when played on the Wii. I only have the 1019 memory card from Nintendo and don't plan on buying another so there isn't much more testing I can do unless I get some more GC games which isn't likely either. I can't help but think though that if this was a problem then more people would be complaining.

Exactly. Thanks for the heads up. I would see that it would be a problem and there should be some complaints too. However, it's weird though that some games wouldn't work at all. Were you having save issues with your older memory card also with those other games too? Or was that one working with those other games too. Reason is because I don't want to get another memory just for this one gc game i have. Thanks.

The 1019 memory card from Nintendo is the only memory card I've ever used or owned. I didn't have another card before this 1.

Back