Gameing Fantasy

Abanoub said:
u make a decent point

Thanks. I'm more into realistic shooters myself like the Medal of Honor series. That's probably another reason why I'm not into Halo.

DazzeL said:
MoH realistic!?!?!?! What planet do you live on...

Its a WWII shooter. And its a lot more realistic than Halo. Whats not realistic about it. Real life guns, humans, and grenades. It's not like theres lasers being shot!

lol......a assassin game...that would be cool.......u'll be snapping their necks and slicing their throat open...lol

wario2ooo said:
lol......a assassin game...that would be cool.......u'll be snapping their necks and slicing their throat open...lol

ya those r problyo ne of mi fav types of games, kinda like tom Clancy games

To the author, Ghost Squad has no chance of beating Red Steel, which is generally regarded as a sub-par shooter, let alone topping Halo. The fact is Halo is ginormously popular, has highly functional online play (even with all the glitches, hackers, etc.), and is very universal in the sense that it doesn't take a lot of time to get used to and its not as picky as other shooters like Rainbow Six. And I'll be totally honest I'm not even a Halo fan, I play it with my friends because they all love it but never do I play it alone.

Sorry kind of rambled on there, but yeah to answer your question, Ghost Squad has no chance of coming close to Halo in successfulness or quality.

EDIT :: And to answer those other dudes' question, I think that one guy considers MoH more realistic than Halo because it is based on reality in terms of setting, battles, weapons, and possibly characters. I don't know if he meant realistic like one shot kills and more inaccurate gunfire, (like R6 and GRAW), he just meant compared to Halo its a good deal more realistic.

The thing is, halo isn't that good, when I compared it to another old game (red faction 2) the only thing I found to be worse was the lack of online play. Halo is just one of those games that was hyped up so much that people started to believe it. It will sell well, but does the number of sales reflect the quality of something? no.
Ghost squad is an on rails shooter, that i've played in the arcade many times, and its quite dumb to compare it to halo, its like comparing time crisis to killzone, they are different games.

Actually, to the author of this thread, before you put your money into Ghost Squad, give Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles a look as well. It's also an "on-rails" shooter, except its in the RE world, which consists of Zombies and other mutated freaks. I have a feeling it will be more refined than Ghost Squad, as the latter is just a port from an Arcade, whereas RE:UC is the official new RE game for the Wii.

Oh yeah another game I'd love is a really in depth REALISTIC fighting game with weapons. It could be a side view like most fighting games, or 3rd person like Wii Boxing, you use nunchuk and sword, and slashes take like 5 hits to kill while stabs take one. You can customize your character and his or her weapons and everything, and choose between one and two handed swords, axes, and hammers, as well as daggers, nunchuks (lol), etc. and even shields. To top it off, theres special moves and all that other crap.

Back