Gamerscore Club's

a little update from me

i got 1000 in monopoly. i dont recommend it made me suicidal.
and well thats is just waiting for GH5 :)
oh and i got 100 million gulp. in GH3

yeah its Lego indianna Jones :)

i really want star ocean but not so keen on Tales of vesperia, i was very dissaponted in eternal sonata (similar style) . and i dislike the demo aswell

NO!! They aren't similar at all! Eternal Sonata is rife with horrendous cliches with no lampshades and a total dick as a protagonist. Not to mention the battle system that frustrates me to NO END!! It's like an annoying version of the Radiata System.

Vesperia is a nice long and hilarious game with a well tweaked battle system. It's non-linear battles like Sonata, but it just isn't the same at all. I love it... well except for the last part of the story, but I just like to pretend everyone died somewhere near the third arc. Ah, that's better.

The Demo is way harder than the game.

The new PS3 Demo is nice though. I managed to demolish the giganto monster and the boss by capping their arses with the new loli pirate.

I guess I just love JRPGs.

Oh and advice. Star Ocean is WAY more nerdcore than Vesperia. You need to love cliches to love Star Ocean. :lol:

Last edited:
me and cliches are on good terms they dont bother me too much, :)

yeah its Lego indianna Jones :)

i really want star ocean but not so keen on Tales of vesperia, i was very dissaponted in eternal sonata (similar style) . and i dislike the demo aswell

NO!! They aren't similar at all! Eternal Sonata is rife with horrendous cliches with no lampshades and a total dick as a protagonist. Not to mention the battle system that frustrates me to NO END!! It's like an annoying version of the Radiata System.

Vesperia is a nice long and hilarious game with a well tweaked battle system. It's non-linear battles like Sonata, but it just isn't the same at all. I love it... well except for the last part of the story, but I just like to pretend everyone died somewhere near the third arc. Ah, that's better.

The Demo is way harder than the game.

The new PS3 Demo is nice though. I managed to demolish the giganto monster and the boss by capping their arses with the new loli pirate.

I guess I just love JRPGs.I loved Teal

Oh and advice. Star Ocean is WAY more nerdcore than Vesperia. You need to love cliches to love Star Ocean. :lol:

I really wanted to like Eternal Sonata...I thought it was horrendous.

I loved Tales, but I'm very very bias, as I haven't encountered a Tales game I have disliked.

FINALLY PASSED 50,000 WOWOOHOOO

added 2 new games.
your in the movies and
Lesure suit larry box office bust. OMG worst game ever award winner here

got a gamerscore of 20,000 let me post the pic once i find out how to.
DSCI0747.jpg

and there we go :)
that date is wrong because my camera is stupid -_-
it's gone up a bit since then so i'll post the new score later.

Last edited:
Well don :) you should get Xbox live then you can make one which updates itself :)

nealry 51,000 for me now :)

i'm at 17,000.. well at least by the end of tonight i should be. im going to play some asassins creed 2 that should put me over the top.

The Crest is in my siggy good sir. I have all the Halo 3 Achievements, all the Fallout 3 Achievements, all the Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and DOOM Achievements...I don't remember if there are any others, feel free to check. I'd have more GS but sadly I have a life D=

Back