games (or gmaes according to Bleh :P ) you would LOVE to see on the Wii

WiiGamer24 said:
Kid Icarus (rumoured)
Donkey Kong (this is confirmed anyway)
Star Fox (make it like Lylat Wars not like Assault- bleh)
Another Zelda game
Pikmin
A MM0RPG (like Runescape but without the 'noob' calling idiots)
A N64 controller shell (yeah I know it isn't a game but I would prefer to use one of these instead of the classic controller for N64 games)
F-Zero
Luigi's Mansion (would work so well with the Wii-mote and Nunchuk)
Pro Evolution Soccer

Can't think of anymore.

HAHAHHAHA, a mmorpg like runescape but without the noobn calling idiots, man u should play other mmorpgs over runescape! Runescapes for noobs (jking :lol: i actually havnt wasted my time to play that game) but your right, an mmorpg is necessary! everyone would buy it, it would be the only console in which u would be able to play an mmorpg properly!

WiiGamer24 said:
Kid Icarus (rumoured)
Another Zelda game
Pikmin
A N64 controller shell (yeah I know it isn't a game but I would prefer to use one of these instead of the classic controller for N64 games)
F-Zero
Pro Evolution Soccer

Can't think of anymore.
is it gonna be a normal game, or the drum beating type?

A Mario Kart Wii game
Kid Icarus
Time Splitter's 4
(maybe) Red Steel 2
Star Fox

Nights into dreams
A Kendo sim
pilotwings
loads of gun games

ccm said:
Hey, inresponse to someone before asking about a banjo kazzoie 3. i don't think we will see it on the wii coz i remember a while ago rare (makers of banjo kazzoie) were bought by microsoft, so i'm don't know! BUT, i think the donkey kong series is by rare and a new donkey kong game has been rumoured so hopefully we will see a new banjo kazzoie.

Personally, i can't wait for the new mario kart!
even though Rare is making games for Microsoft, theyre still making games like Starfox and Donkey Kong for Nintendo. all hope isnt lost for Nintendo for Rare support. and i also want to add Perfect Dark and Kameo to my list since we're talking about Rare:D. Rare canceled a Kameo game that was supposed to come out for GC (heres a video on some games that have been canceled)

WiiGamer24 said:
Kid Icarus (rumoured)
Another Zelda game
Pikmin
F-Zero
Pro Evolution Soccer

Can't think of anymore.

Dood, Runescape is, like, the worst MMORPG ever to exist(no offense to you). Even without noob-callers, it would suck. What nintendo should do is make an awesome 3-d(duh) MMORPG, where you can roam free and do regular MMO stuff EXCEPT WITH A TWIST! Seeing as you can do pretty much anything with the wii-mote, they should make it so that everything is interactive. The fighting, the cooking, the spellcasting, the cow-milking (O_O), etc. The possibilities would be endless! Why bring crap such as RS to the wii when nintendo can make their own?

I'm gonna trow in only two ideas since many of games I would like to see are allready mentioned. Now hold your breath...

Return the castle wolfenstein: Quake Wars
Bioshock

And you can breath again.
I know these are looooooong calls but we can allways wish.

Arcadium said:
God of war is one of the best RPG games ever... I agree with it too stoukaph
i havent played it yet (sadly...:() but i really want to. if my friend gets a PS3 then i would probably be able to play it. but it would be better if they had it for the wii so i dont have to bug him about playing it:lol:

why is everyone bashing the dude, he just meant an mmorpg , and to make it clear to everybody who doesn't know what it is, he mentioned Runescape, also runescape doesn't suck:) it's nice to play with some friends..

Back