games that need to be known about

benjam5

THATS ZELDTASTIC
Apr 26, 2007
aust
hey guys im kinda new well only posted two things and im still waiting for my wii cause parents can be so annoying sometimes but ill have it in the next 2 weeks but i need to know what is out there and available also im in australia so nothing outside of there would be nice lol. im looking at the Blazing Angels game and also Medal of Honour Vanguard and Call of Duty 3 and ZELDA!! and sonic cause im an old school sonic man alright but i want to know if theres any recommended games by you guys out there. i mean would be the bomb if something like Harvest Moon came out on VC or full game on disc for the wii but i dont see it happening. if you can give any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated

Hey Ben,

Keep an eye out for coming reviews. I enjoy writing reviews for games and I try to give a fair estimate of the fun and pains involved. I've recently put up my first review on Godfather:Blackhand edition. It's most likely a mature title so you might need your parents approval to buy it if you're too young.

Other great games are of course Zelda, Super Paper Mario, Wii sports (everyone knows that), wario ware is alright for the younger croud. That's all that comes to mind right now. Pick a title and ask me about it in one of my review threads (not hard as there's only one so far), I'll give you an answer soon enough. Take care and play hard.

Caid autobot

autobot said:
Hey Ben,

Keep an eye out for coming reviews. I enjoy writing reviews for games and I try to give a fair estimate of the fun and pains involved. I've recently put up my first review on Godfather:Blackhand edition. It's most likely a mature title so you might need your parents approval to buy it if you're too young.

Other great games are of course Zelda, Super Paper Mario, Wii sports (everyone knows that), wario ware is alright for the younger croud. That's all that comes to mind right now. Pick a title and ask me about it in one of my review threads (not hard as there's only one so far), I'll give you an answer soon enough. Take care and play hard.

Caid autobot

Hmmm so u review wii games huh. If ur as good as u say u are I might get a subscription to ur reviews if I like them.

lol I don't claim to be a great reviewer, I just write it how I see it. If I like a game, I wont burden the review with a tonne of negative aspects. The simple reason for that is, sometimes games with bad reviews are a lot of fun for people who aren't all hung up on the negative aspects of the game.

I have a friend who picks at every error, every unblurred polygon, every dead pixel. It doesn't seem like he is able to enjoy things very well with that disposition.

Anyway, read the review I've posted so far, if you like my method, have fun with the future reviews, if not, no worries ;)

Thanks for the speedy reply Ben, take care.

Caid autobot.

Back