Gamestop Manager Won't Sell Games To Stupid Kids

Elfman said:
It's up to the f#cking parents to watch their kids, not the stores. It's like you'd ban a fat kid to buy candy because he's not healthy!!

Welcome to the United States of America.

Spyro said:
Kids are idiots

You aying all kids are idoits. Thats like crazy all of the kids in my math class including me Got 100 On our final exam. :yesnod:
Your just saying that because your are an idiot

Bigjake52 said:
You aying all kids are idoits. Thats like crazy all of the kids in my math class including me Got 100 On our final exam. :yesnod:
Your just saying that because your are an idiot

The irony in this post is just delicious.

Last edited:
Actually It Is!!

Kil4Thril said:
His actions are most definitely NOT illegal. In the US, a store can refuse the right to sell to anyone. It may not be the best business decision, but it isn't illegal.

Kil4Thril it is illegal because its descrimination since hes only selling to kids with good grades. so hes bassically saying that kids with mental problems and bad grades cant buy from his store while kids with good grades can. and the store manager is the manager of one of the GAMESTOP VIDEO GAME STORES. not even if it was a private owned business its still illegal.

dakuda said:
Intelligence is not a protected status. There cannot be discrimination if there is no protected status.

Not quite true (in the US at least). People tested of low IQ are given a legal status called "Exceptional" (yea, that's politicians for you). They are also legally given assistance very much like the physically disabled. They are protected from discrimination. By the same token, "gifted" are also legally classified and given assistance.

However, what is not protected is anything specific to grades. The over-riding factor here is that with a few exceptional rules, the US is a right to sell and buy country. Retailers can refuse service/sales to anyone they want.

wtf? i like that he wants to help kids, but this is just too far. get a teaching degree if you want to help kids get smarter. he wont be working there long. gamestop has always thought/treated kids bad so 2 yers ago i said enough. "and thats my two cents." -kent brokmen from the simpsons

Back