GameStop Pre-Order: March 10th?

maybe some gamestops will have it on the 9th and some on the 10th depending on where they relative to distrubution centers that ship?

I pre-ordered my copy the other day, so I better get it on the 9th.

And that's awesome about that GameStop having a Brawl tournament, wish they would do that here.

I pre-ordred mine at Circuit City. Since they are a electronics store they wont have a midnight launch. Also since its on a Sunday it will be closed until maybe 11am. Also the fact that since its not a pure gaming store (gamestop) their wont be ALOT of pre-orders compared to gamestop.

mine is having the torny. The guy said that no matter what, or how many people, i will be able to get it at midnight. So i plan on going around 11 and waiting. then go in at 12 , pick it up, go home and play!!!!...

FR. said:
I asked this in another thread but I never got a response.

When I went to pre-order my copy of Brawl at Gamestop, everything worked fine but then they said that I would have to pick it up March 10th, opposed to March 9th. Has anyone else been told this at GameStop?

i have, but EB games in canada, i was shocked to hear that.

im also quite worried because i leave for vacation the 11th and i'de like to be able to take brawl with me, and i just hope there arent any shipment delay

FR. said:
Here's an update. I found a blurb from the official GameStop website confirming that anyone who has pre-ordered the game will be getting it no earlier than March 10th:

Bummer...I'm guessing that holds true for any type of GameStop pre-order, not just online.

Thats only is taking about online orders not store pick up

i'm in canada so we have eb games. but mine said march tenth also

I reserved my copy a little while ago... uhh, january i think, but anyways... all i put down on it was $5 cause i spent the other money i brought on a present for my bro. They just gave me the receipt and told me they would call 48 hours before it arrived. (that doesnt make any sense) But besides that they didnt give me any late pickup thing, and if they did i would hurt someone really badly because i wouldnt get it ASAP

BTW, i really dont know where to put this and i dont wanna go off topic so sry: The sig i have is the first ive ever made, is it good?

Last edited:
I reserved Brawl at FYE. They said I can pick my copy up on the 9th.
I thought that when you pre-ordered, the store would know how many copies to get and you can come pick up your copy the day it releases.

Kingston, my thoughts exactly.
that's what I was informed.:yesnod:

Last edited:
When i preordered mine i put 5$ in and they said everyone who preorders one will be guaranteed one on march 9. The clerk also said that they order as many preorders and about 5 more games so even if you were the last one to preorder the game you will still get it on march 9.

All I know is the big sign on my Gamestop door says the wait for the game starts at 10PM on saturday night...

Alright, I just called GameStop today, and they confirmed that they ARE having a midnight release. So, I will be picking up the game on Sunday. Best of luck to all you. :thumbsup:

Back