Gamestop releases Brawl early?

thas said:
^why not call them tomorrow. why do you want to wait?

also does anyone know if ebgames is included in this early release?
Eb Games and GameStop are owned by the same people, just two different names, used to be different companies, not now, whatever GameStop does, EB Games does.

I'm camping out for the midnight release. Anyone else?

I thought some stores were doing a midnight release?

Is there a chance Gamestop will run out of copies before I get one? I reserved one but I mean is there a chance that GS could not have enough copies for all the preorders? Or do they only let people reserve as many copies as they will get on the first shipment?

MasterKai said:
Is there a chance Gamestop will run out of copies before I get one? I reserved one but I mean is there a chance that GS could not have enough copies for all the preorders? Or do they only let people reserve as many copies as they will get on the first shipment?

I thought if you reserve a copy, they would keep it for you to collect for a few days after release and wouldn't sell it to anyone else?

Inceptor said:
I thought if you reserve a copy, they would keep it for you to collect for a few days after release and wouldn't sell it to anyone else?
Yes, if you pre-ordered SSBB, GameStop will keep your game for 48 hours after the release of the game. In this case, they would keep your game until March 11th.

Also, if you did not pre-order a copy, then you ARE NOT guaranteed a copy.

Reserving and Pre-Ordering are the same I think in your case, if you put $5 or more down on it you should be fine.

so, you can pay off the whole game and when it comes out just come pick up the copy?

Back