Get High OFF Waves =O "Legally"

Wiired said:
If you have Inhalent try it, it's menna be shite scary :D and I'm too pussy to download it and try :) good luck son.
lawl
i just got a headach then fell asleep due to lack of sleep

mushroomedmario said:
why move your computer to your bed and all that, why not just put it on your ipod/mp3 player
Because you can either download a very small app that just loops a small file over and over, or you can download a 2GB MP3. Since you can't run the app on an iPod or MP3 player you would have to download the big ass one with the MP3s.

i cant tell if this worked
i usually pass out when i do get high which is what happened when i did this, but i think i only fell asleep cause i was lying down and already had an extreme lack of sleep
ill have to try it again sometimes

Sovieto said:
i cant tell if this worked
i usually pass out when i do get high which is what happened when i did this, but i think i only fell asleep cause i was lying down and already had an extreme lack of sleep
ill have to try it again sometimes

try orgasm then. You'll know if it worked.:lol:

meh
well im wondering, is it suppose to sound like static and beeps and what not?
cause on the website the samples sound like soothing music

I will try it at weekend, im really busy this week.

So what does this **** sound like? Is it just normal music or something?

lee.jarratt said:
I will try it at weekend, im really busy this week.

So what does this **** sound like? Is it just normal music or something?
Go on www.i-doser.com, it has free like 30 second samples, and a forum in which people tell their experiences from each. Examples Inhalent is menna be **** scary and such :) just patiently waiting for my man Almo =D

Wiired said:
Go on www.i-doser.com, it has free like 30 second samples, and a forum in which people tell their experiences from each. Examples Inhalent is menna be **** scary and such :) just patiently waiting for my man Almo =D

Listened to the samples, this stuff sounds freaky

Wiired said:
Haha, thats what I thought. Thus why I'm only doing ones like Orgasm because they're not meant to sound freaky :)

I wouldn't mind listening to orgasm ;) :lol:

okay i just edited my first post and added a download link with all doses :yesnod:

Back