Getting 360,what games do I have to get! (besides GOW)

ya thats a downlside to that game but we can only hope for better future products with online capabilities

Play GoW at a friends house first... or rent because you might not like it, I certainly didn't. GET NBA 2k7 forsure!!! OR NHL 2k7. Also, get Rainbow Six : Vegas.

Dont forget Samurai Warriors 2 Empires(comes out in feb28/07 for NA), or Samurai Warriors 2 if you are not used to Koei's formula of hack-n-slash, and dont get N3! it sux compared to Samurai Warriors 2

Yoshimitsu_the_Charitable said:
Dont forget Samurai Warriors 2 Empires(comes out in feb28/07 for NA), or Samurai Warriors 2 if you are not used to Koei's formula of hack-n-slash, and dont get N3! it sux compared to Samurai Warriors 2
N3.....the finger cramps! oh god, *shiver*:cryin:

without a doubt Oblivion, Fight Night 3 makes for a great game wit friends over, and for xbox live Geometry Wars

Diesel Weasel said:
without a doubt Oblivion, Fight Night 3 makes for a great game wit friends over, and for xbox live Geometry Wars
you mean xbox live with gow and xbox live arcade with geometry wars

Only one person mentioned Condemned, which isn't surprising, a lot of people don't like this game, but then a lot of others love it. I definitely suggest this one.

Oblivion as mentioned 100 times.
I like GoW
Dead Rising
Rainbow Six: Las Vegas
CoD2 and 3

u sould get
saints row (love the game just like GTA)
Dead rising
F.E.A.R.
call of duty 3 + 2

twizzlers11 said:
u sould get
saints row (love the game just like GTA)
Dead rising
F.E.A.R.
call of duty 3 + 2
eww dont get call of duty 2 or 3! Rent at most for single player, multiplayer is okay but nothing compared to other games for cod2, cod3 multiplayer is just PURE GARBAGE

Good games to get for 360

Crackdown (halo 3 beta test )
Lost planet
Pro evolution soccer
Fifa 07
Burnout revenge
Wwe Smackdown vs Raw

Back