Getting 360,what games do I have to get! (besides GOW)

Hybrid said:
i'm sick of these sonic hater...:mad:

sonic hater lol...i love sonic the game for 360 is just bad tho...wait for the wii version its gonna be like older ones which is better

Lego Star Wars

Lego Star Wars was a blasty-blast! I downloaded the demo on Xbox Live and ended up renting it. It was a cool little platformer with some interesting puzzles.

swiper said:
say what u want but the controlls in the game are quirky. there not all that responsive..graphics are beautiful tho..
im sure there are still over 2 million people would disagree with you about controls being quirky, they are perfect, you will get to the stage where they start pissing you off as your becoming "good" but then once you do you use everything to your advantage (easy to learn hard to master)

Sovieto said:
im sure there are still over 2 million people would disagree with you about controls being quirky, they are perfect, you will get to the stage where they start pissing you off as your becoming "good" but then once you do you use everything to your advantage (easy to learn hard to master)

so what are you the gears of war campain? what poll are u holding where you get 2 million from .... the controls for this game is very unresponsive and the aiming system is crap

get Blinx, Viva Piñata, umm, Harry Potter, Barnyard, Avatar, etc

i believe blinx was a game for the original xbox i beat it!

Napalmbrain said:
I thought Saint's Row was alright. Best substitute for GTA I've played.

ya it was good substitute but it gets old pretty fast wouldnt you agree?

Back