Getting a Tattoo

Joe said:
Yeah dude that looks cool!
Get it!
I want to get a Nintendo logo on my back or a zelda logo...:lol:
now that would be cool!
why do people like to advertise other componies , but it would be cool to have the zelda logo...

ocdan said:
step 1:
ask this same question in tattoo enthusiest site, not in one where the majority of the users are about 15 years old and think that tattoos are the beez kneez. trust me, been there, done that...

as for the growing old and having it fade and wrinkle, thats what happenes when you dont care for your tat and your body... my uncle has a tat that he had since he was lik 16 and it is still in grand condition because he keeps good care of his body and his art

<---- attack of the 1111!!!!

:thumbsup: As long as the tattoo has meaning to you thats all that matters. I have two that look like they are still brand new. I want more. Possibly half sleeves by the time I'm done. As long as it has meaning to you thats all that really matters. I know one person that wishes he never got his. Its an ex-wifes name. So I can understand why he hates it.

Hybrid said:
why do people like to advertise other componies , but it would be cool to have the zelda logo...

because it shows your loyalty to what ever company name u get a tatto of....I love Nintendo!

tank said:
I'm considering getting my first tattoo later on this year once I get the extra $150.00 or so

Genetically I'm more Italian than anything, but my name and family heritage is Scottish. After doing some research I found that we have a decently rich history in Scotland. So I'm considering getting this.
Hutchinson-Scotland.jpg

It's my family's Coat Of Arms. The red and yellow leaf looking part is actually supposed to be blue and red, like the seal, rather than blue and yellow.

So what do you guys think? Center of my upper back, maybe 6 inches tall or so.

DO NOT DO IT

You will regret it for the rest of yor life

Ask me how i know

Zelda Tattoos are sweet, I know a guy who has the Triforce on the inside of his forearm.

haha why do you say that Aussie?

i wouldnt do it, i would do what prinny said and get a fake one :D

ahaha for everyone who says dont do it cause youll be old and wrinkly.

who cares? your skin is gonna be ugly anyways. ahahha

its really your decision.. im not really a big tat fan.. but it looks cool. ^_^ im not planning to get one anyway. so yep, your decision! do watcha wanna do? :)

I mean, I'm gonna get it anyway. I was just wondering what you guys thought of the design, and if it was good concept.

I've got a few small ones www.myspace.com/supernintendochalmers

With that design I'd suggest leaving out the banners with "Hutchinson" and "Scotland". Maybe have it placed on a shield. Thats just my opinion though, but then again I hate it when people feel the need to place their names on them.

And no people, I will never get a significant others name tattooed on me. Its considered bad luck in the tattoo community anyways.

Cap'n Meow said:
I've got a few small ones www.myspace.com/supernintendochalmers

With that design I'd suggest leaving out the banners with "Hutchinson" and "Scotland". Maybe have it placed on a shield. Thats just my opinion though, but then again I hate it when people feel the need to place their names on them.

And no people, I will never get a significant others name tattooed on me. Its considered bad luck in the tattoo community anyways.

haha I'm diggin' the Ghostbusters logo.

I was planning on taking out the last name once I went to get the sketch done, but I might leave Scotland in there cause there is an Irish family with a crest very close to that one. Plus, representing the heritage is the whole point

I got the triforce tatooed on my calf a couple years ago. It was something I'd wanted for awhile and as such I was sure I wanted it for the rest of my life. Thats my only advice to anyone who is thinking of getting a tattoo....BE SURE cos it aint coming off in a hurry.

I wanna get a cyborg style tattoo next where it shows a gash in my skin with wires and the like inside. Gonna think about it for a few years more yet though!

Last edited:
I know someone with that style of tatto
It looks crap

Back