getting ready for launch!

Jun 5, 2006
oops... forgot
Wii Online Code
6319-9882-8659-0638
found this post on www.nintendowiifanboy.com thanks

One of our excellent readers wrote us to tell of his latest trip to Target. While we love to hear from each and every one of you, while traversing the aisles in your local grocery store deciding which jelly spread you're going to get this week (we assume you eat a lot of jelly) or how you were beaten to that excellent parking spot at work this morning, but what makes this story so important is that this fine reader sent us in snapshots of a Wii endcap and its contents.

Included in the post, after the break, are large shots of the Wii endcap found in the wild, along with a close-up shot of the Wii dogtags and pin set available for purchase.

wii_endcap_lg.jpg

wii_dog_tags_lg.jpg

I am so excited about the wii. It is only 4 more weeks people. I play all the other games to keep me busy. I just wanna beat all the other zelda games before TP comes out.

Same here the dog chains rock. I wonder what other gadgets and accessories they have for the wii. I hope they are outta this world.

Wiired said:
Wow... nothing more... nothing less.. just... wowww..
I know just wowww. I hope thats not in Canada. Lol MWUAHAH.

There is Probably some american kid bragging his parents to bring him to Canada to get a wii because the place where he lives is too packed So they drive like 12 hours to wait in line at launch...xD

yup

I can confirm that picture, i just got back from target and that was there. They had dog tags, a metal box with magnets (i think this was a case for the wii??), a set of 3 wiimote cover grips, and some wii cary bags. I almost bought the wiimote covers so i could hang one from my rear view mirror in my car, but they wanted $25 for it, as well as all the other acessories. I would have goten it if i had a job and a steady rate of income, but i only have $40 till i find a job, and it costs me $10 a week to go home from college and get back. I will get some wiimote sleaves with my first paycheck because i have a few job interviews this week. wish me luck!!

-Dave

P.S. Wallmart and ToysRUs do not have any wii stuff yet, i checked to see if they had cheaper stuff but they didnt.

dbinder1987 said:
I can confirm that picture, i just got back from target and that was there. They had dog tags, a metal box with magnets (i think this was a case for the wii??), a set of 3 wiimote cover grips, and some wii cary bags. I almost bought the wiimote covers so i could hang one from my rear view mirror in my car, but they wanted $25 for it, as well as all the other acessories. I would have goten it if i had a job and a steady rate of income, but i only have $40 till i find a job, and it costs me $10 a week to go home from college and get back. I will get some wiimote sleaves with my first paycheck because i have a few job interviews this week. wish me luck!!

-Dave

P.S. Wallmart and ToysRUs do not have any wii stuff yet, i checked to see if they had cheaper stuff but they didnt.

YUp Target was the 1st place i saw WII stuff

I wonder if they are going to make a screen for the wii so you will not have to play your game on the tv?

I doubt that they will make a screen for the wii because playing the wii involves a larger area than playing the psc/gamecube/xbox. I mean you need the sensor bar to be set up to see you.

has any1 found any screens or anything for the wii in uk

ive only seen 1 in my local game just showing some of the wii games, but no merchandise

Back