Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

zapasant93 said:
this game is gonna blow ....
Before you bash the game, try convince your tiny mind to come up with reasons why it will blow. You can't say graphics. If you say the graphics are bad, then just remember that its the Wii we're talking about. You can't say gameplay. People who have played demos of the game either said the controls were good, or they really couldn't do it because they were Wii-tarded. Not to mention its one of the only fighting games that doesn't sacrifice diversity for characters. When I say that, I mean something like how Nintendo just included Dr. Mario in Melee just to include more characters, even though Dr. Mario and Mario were clones. The 23-26 playable monster count isn't too shaby either, considering that the last game had 18, and the game before had 11.

Zilla2007 said:
Its called a sequal.
thanks for trying to be a smart ass but you failed in the process cause i was only asking a yes or no question.

btw just because your friend makes wallpapers for a game doesnt mean its going to suck...itll suck.

I was refering to the graphics. Not the wallpapers. the graphics. And, did you not read my above post? Tch. I'm callin backup. And I aks again, do you have any proof that it will suck?

Last edited:
The first game on the Gamecube was pretty good, the sequel on PS2 wasnt quite so good.

If this game can match the originals gameplay then it stands a chance. There are probably quite a few Godzilla fans who would buy it and the Wii isnt exactly blessed with a lot of beat em ups, especially with SSBB being delayed.

I liked Zilla, except for him laying eggs.

Match the originals gameplay? All of the graphics, controls, movesets, etc, have been built from the ground up for the Wii. the 2nd game was an inmroved version of the 1st just with more monsters, mini-games, arenas, etc. But this one has no connection to the past ones except for the genre.

Fire Rodan looks like he'd be my lizard of choice. I've always found oldies like Godzilla amusing, so I can't find it in my heart to bash it now. Kind of like Gigantor!

Anguirus is cool too, I like the amped up armadillo thing it has going on.

I don't think the game will suck at all, it looks fine to me, and dragon lovers will probably love it. Also.... the Wii needs more beat em ups! Just as raisinghelen said! T_T C'mon Wii, you can do it. <3

Well, here's the only video I could find:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InI9pR9ALCE

I rooted for Goddy but apparently he lost this round. T.T;

I noticed that many lights were on in some of the buildings.... Get out of there peeps! o_O Bajeesies, what are they thinking? "Hee hee, front row seats!"? Haha, just kidding. That little part just amused me, is all. I liked the primal music.

EDIT: I must remind you that this is a demo.

Last edited:
Haha, I know it was pretty early on, but it was the only one I can find. (you can't tell I'm good at finding stuff, eh?)

Thanks for the vids. ^^;

EDIT: DANG that's awesome! o_O I still love Fire Rodan the best, he flies like a pretty birdy.... yeah. Man, it really looks a whole lot better than the earlier developments.

Last edited:
laderer5 said:
nah i dont go on that website, i was a huge gozilla fan back when i was a kid, (age 10) then i saw godzilla 2000 and i almost threwup becuase of how horrible it was. From then on i refused to watch it at all or play it.
I remember seeing Godzilla 2000 in the theaters with my older brother, and the only other people in the room (opening day) were some old men and a couple. The couple left 30 minutes into the movie, and you just knew why. The movie was too slow and the dubbing was terrible. But, I have to say that there are other good Godzilla movies out there, like Godzilla: Final Wars. You owe it to yourself to see Final Wars to make up for the disappointment 2000 was.

I think Godzilla: Unleashed will be fun, it got "Most Improved Game" at E3 :p

I felt that Godzilla 2000 was a great Godzilla movie! And Godzilla Unleashed= Best game of the year!!! Yeah, YOU heard me!

Last edited:
Back