Godzilla: Unleashed will NOT suck.

To all who say that this game has horrible graphics, would you please turn your attention to the fact that this is a third party game for the Wii. Also, if you will, please turn your attention to another third party game, like Call of Duty 3, and see how much better looking this is.

Wrong Console

I think they should not of made it for Wii, I think if they brought out a new console later on, like something you dont have to interact with, it would sell ALOT better.
People for Wii Games like the Games with "Mini-Games" Inside.

But Zelda: Twilight Princess, Was very successful, so that counts me out :X

zapasant93 said:
this game is gonna blow ....

Likely. Maybe college undergrads will like it for it nostalgic comedic(as in retarded) values. Godzilla is old kid franchise news. The turtles are better! :p This is the right console though. Kiddies will love this.

Zilla2007 said:
I was refering to the graphics. Not the wallpapers. the graphics. And, did you not read my above post? Tch. I'm callin backup. And I aks again, do you have any proof that it will suck?
do you have proof it wont?

Sovieto said:
do you have proof it wont?
You can't go wrong with 23-26 playable monsters, a bending storyline that takes up to three hours to complete in a stretch, an interesting plot about Alien crystals, giant monster fighting, and the Godzilla License in general. Not to mention you can layer your attacks; you can slash your claws in front of you, whip your tail behind you, and fire your breath in a completly different direction ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

pikatroid said:
To all who say that this game has horrible graphics, would you please turn your attention to the fact that this is a third party game for the Wii. Also, if you will, please turn your attention to another third party game, like Call of Duty 3, and see how much better looking this is.

There shouldn't really be an excuse for bad graphics because its a 3rd party game...

But, for the Wii, it doesn't have bad graphics. The graphics are pretty good, for the Wii.

can yall stop getting mad at this game

i mean why would yall waste all your time just to make fun of this game :rolleyes:

wiigotdawii said:
What are you implying? :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
Well, the Wii is considered to have the worst graphics of the next-gen. And the graohics a way good. On par with SSBB and Galaxy. And because this is a 3rd party developer, the graphics shouldn't be expected to be good. However, the graphics are very, very, good.

Last edited:
In fact, this game has BETTER graphics than Mario Galaxy and SSBB, the reason you guys think it is worse is because it doesn't look that realistic, well SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy aren't basing there game on real things so you don't have to expect them to look realistic:prrr: So take that you haters! And Sovieto, you just better get on outta here cuz you obviously know nothing abut this game. And why are you guys saying this game will be for kiddies? If you saw SM Galaxy without knowing anything about it, then you would think it'd be for 5 year olds. Godzilla is a whole lot more violent than SSBB and Galaxy. Yall can crack on this game all you want, but in the end, when this game comes out, me and many others will be having the time of our lives while yall just play your boring, same-thing-every -time games.

Back