Going on vacation!!

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
hey guys, im so siked for today, i leave to the airport in a couple ours to get on a plane to trinidad and tabago to chill on the beach, then from there we leave to brazil to a family reunion, my grandparents are having their 60th wedding annaverserie!!! i havent seen them in over 8 years, i cant wait.

with that said, i wont have too much time for wiichat, but ill be back with time

ps: yes, i will be taking my wii and ssbb with me :p

tallyho

zap

teehee, im at the airport right now on my laptop, 15 mins till my flight gets pff

Dont forget my stick of rock
Samus101 said:
Good luck, if you encounter any terrorists, kill them before they can do anything. And have fun with it!
Yes with my game experance you just need to hit them a few times and they dissapere

here is a quick update

im in hell

we missed are connection flight to brazil and we're stuck in an airport in colombia south america, people here are scary and im afraid to fall asleep
who knows what will happen to me

ill keep you updated

lets hope i make it back alive

i had a friend visit prageu & he lost some nice equipment because he nodded off, be careful, zappy

dude

we lost all our lugage, it was on that flight

hopefully we can get it back, im sure we can

and idjut its spelled paraguay :)

zapasant93 said:
dude

we lost all our lugage, it was on that flight

hopefully we can get it back, im sure we can

and idjut its spelled paraguay :)
I think she meant Prague, which is where a friend of mine is studying abroad currently.

Though I could be wrong... :shifty:

gotcha

thought she ment the country in south america

Well that would make sense for you to think that, considering thats where you're at. Any news on your luggage yet? I personally haven't had to deal with lost luggage, but my dad has and it's no fun. Good luck with everything else going smoothly.

well, everything in the airport is closed till 4am, we already booked a flight tomorow today at 6am, but we honestly have no idea what we're gonna do about luggage, i hope they store all the unclaimed luggage somewhere and we can just pick it up.

luckily, i packed my self a small backpack where i kept a couple valuables.

laptop
wii and games
math homework *tonnes of it*
couple bucks
1 t shirt
1 pair f jeans

its 1:30 right here, and we just called our family in brazil to tell em that we're fine so they dont get worried

hopefully all goes well tomorow, cause today was HELL

on a bright side, the airplane food from canada to here was amazing

Back