Goldeneye Clan Locator

Just An Idea. But Why Don't You Add More Info Such As
1. Requirements To Join
2. What The Clan's Values Are (Equality,Uniqueness Etc.)
3. The Clan's Restrictions

Just An Idea. But Why Don't You Add More Info Such As
1. Requirements To Join
2. What The Clan's Values Are (Equality,Uniqueness Etc.)
3. The Clan's Restrictions

Because they can find that on the threads / websites I have linked them too.

And I will get rid of LPM :(

Wiichat clans:Z16 - Clan website - Wiichat page - Looking for members. ALIVECM - Clan website - Wiichat page - Looking for members. DEADHAMS -Wiichat page - Not sure if they are still going. DEAD[+] - Clan website (active)- Wiichat page (not active) ALIVEGS - Wiichat page - link to webpage on their Wiichat page. ALIVEWC - Wiichat page - Not an active clan, their members are still seen online though. DEADE4 - Wiichat page - Not an active clan, their members are still seen online though. WAY DEAD

I made this thread so new players can use to quickly locate a clan which is right for them. The point of this thread is to make clans more active... And our awesome Wiichat mop Karp has asked me to keep spam out of this thread. So please VM or PM me questions and don't advertise in this thread.

If you don’t already know, a clan is basically a group of people that gather to... play online together, discuss tactics, have clan wars, ect… And being in a clan means not having noobs on your team when you’re playing competitively. Being in a clan is fun, the only problem is some clans are not active. Even large clans like SSM have died due to not enough activity. So this thread will list the current clans on Wiichat to make sure this unfortunate fate will not happen to a current clan.

Wiichat clans:

ZR- Clan website - Wiichat page - Looking for members. (was Z16)

CM - Clan website - Wiichat page - Dead I think.

HAMS -Wiichat page - Not sure if they are still going.

[+] - Clan website (active)- Wiichat page (not active)

GS - Wiichat page - link to webpage on their Wiichat page.

WC - Wiichat page - Not an active clan.

E4 - Wiichat page - Not an active clan.

The other clans may have websites too, I just could not find them. Link me too them though and I'll update the OP. And if I missed any calns out, or if any new clans form, let me know please. I hope this helps the newer players on this site. And good luck gaming, I'll see you on the battle field! :yesnod:

Remove the CM clan...its dead officially.

Back