Good Idea! Im Serious!

SLrocket

Rockets In '08!!!
Nov 28, 2006
htown texas
Wii Online Code
7808-6544-1890-2927
ok....can someone make a website kindof like the wiidiscover one with all of the DS friend codes? im getting a DS next wkend with pokemon and im really worried about all this friend code business.

I can develop web pages (Never did before with Linux.. as I don't have Windows)

Depending on what people thinks about it, I will make it. It is just a webpage with a list.

sounds good, but thing is gotta make sure everyone is adding. if i add u and u dont me, its no good, and how can i contact you? i think a forum is the best way to do it, theres just needs to be an offical pokemon fc thread as a sticky.

lloyd_yayo said:
sounds good, but thing is gotta make sure everyone is adding. if i add u and u dont me, its no good, and how can i contact you? i think a forum is the best way to do it, theres just needs to be an offical pokemon fc thread as a sticky.

Yep, that is better. However, the site is a good idea too and it will take me no time (well... I don't know with Linux, should be the same) Just some lines of instructions, a contact e-mail ([email protected] will be) and a list with all the codes.

Yeah, there needs to be a really nice organized place for all of the friend codes. The only problem, would be that after a while there would be thousands of friend codes, and then it would almost be impossible to find people you know.... Of course adding a search bar would help but still, why would you want to put codes of people who you do not know. I mean if you know them from a mess age board, then its fine.... It would be good, and bad at the same time...

I was thinking just in pokemon FC making a single list. But I can do for all game, however, it will take me more time.

I won't be designing a cool webpages, as will be just plain text. I'm photoshop user, and I rejected windows from my computers. I got used to all but "The Gimp" (Open Source Photoshop) So designing... is hard for me now

A search is not necessary. All FC classified per game, then you got to Edit and click on search :D

Back