Status
Not open for further replies.

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
yeah i really do my dad is working in a company called splash power that work in wireless charging and he was talking to nintendo reps today and they were really intrested and wanted to use it and they said might use it in the next generation of wii that comes out in 2009

Last edited:
Sounds like a lie. It will probably be at least five years before the next generation of consoles are released. Also I doubt it would be called the Wii 2 since Nintendo always changes the names, and I don't think people would want a console called the weenie.

Yeah I doubt it. But I mean Nintendo did come out with DS lite, they could do the same thing with the Wii. It's possible, but very doubtful. But still, it's interesting to think about.

paintba||er said:

But the DS Lite is the same thing, it just has a different casing and a better backlight.

Yes, but if you compare them side to side, you can see a huge exterior and interior design change.

Besides, those are handheld consoles, where weight matters, for regular consoles, weight is not a factor, so I see no reason for them to come out with a new Wii, only maybe a few new colors.

guys hear him out he never said the nintendo ppl called it wii 2 he just called it wii2 because he doesnt kno the name firts of all, second it is true that is way to early for the next gen of councils example next year this time it will be 2009 in like 4 months but mabe they would start workin on it @ that time or mabe it was an estimation for the end of 2009 but it can very well spill over to 2010

yeah its not wii2 i gave it that name because i dont know it the guy proabally meant late 2009 in japan but you what this means guys instead of you guys buying recharagable batteries you will get a pad or even built into the wii2 itself and you can leave the controller on top of it and it charges automatically

well they said they might incorperate it around 2009 so it might be 2010 i highly doubt there would be a wii lite they said next gen sooo and really think about the good that you could have with the wirless charger

Last edited:
yeah i agree with paintba||er, thats way too soon for next gen. but i guess ya never know, im sure everyone will add this to the rumour list

in touch with the wii said:
yeah i really do my dad is working in a company called splash power that work in wireless charging and he was talking to nintendo reps today and they were really intrested and wanted to use it and they said might use it in the next generation of wii that comes out in 2009

I think he's right. Nintendo web site has an interview with those guys that developed Wii. They said that right before Gamecube was released, they already thought about the next generation console which is Wii now. My uncle works at the headquarter in Wa said that they already had in mind about Wii3 to be released some time in 2014. This Wii3 will be twice as powerful as PS3 and instead of using Wiimote, you'll wear a helmet (just like Virtual Boy in the old day) and it'll be absolutely awesome!
I can't wait for Wii3!!!

There is no way the Nintendo would come out with a completely new console that close to the release of the Wii. If true that would only be 3 years. No way.

Its true because someone on the internets dad said so.

well damn **** come sout alot later in us and canada so if it comes @ 2009 (late) it will be here by mid 2010 or something anyways mabe the PROTOTYPE is coming out @ that time then it has to be launched example things are made like 4 months b4 thye are sold/launched.... we might even get it here by early 2011 if u think about it

and the wii(2) will be a BIG HIT comming out Early because alot of ppl will be bored of theres wiis n xboxes 360 since the 360s have been out a while n if the wii can keep there cheap prices it will be an even huger hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back