Guys help me out.

Barris1024

Not at the table Carlos
Jun 1, 2009
Maine
Wii Online Code
4912-6833-6406-0210
Hey, i just joined Ninstation recently, and it wont let me do anything. I joined and was posting all happy and stuff, then i had to leave. and i came back to my computer (about 3 hours later) and the forum has practically locked me out. There is no "quick reply" box, or even a reply button, it wont even let me view my own profile. has this happened to anyone else? and i have no way of contacting anyone on the site. so maybe someone here can help me, like skorp or rob, i know you guys joined ninstation too.

thanks in advance

Wrong forum nub

Try asking them on there

Neuro added a Refugee user level I believe so people from wiichat could post links/images right away instead of waiting to reach the antispam limit. I'm guessing there's an issue with that. I sent him a PM.

Wrong forum nub

Try asking them on there

well sorry but i cant do anything on that forum. so i figured people on here would be nice. and thanks skorp, i figured youd be one of the people to help me.

Cool thanks, i think i sent you a VM as well

Yeah, I'm having the same trouble as you on Ninstation (just sent you a message and then saw this so that's why I'm saying it twice). So you're not the only one...

well that makes me feel a lot better, i thought i did something and got like some sort of ban. but thats bad that people are having problems, and good that we arent the only ones

Back