MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Hey everyone. I tried editing my profile so I have a cool avatar and signature like some of you guys have but of course I wound up getting really confused...:eek:ut: . So I was wondering if anyone out there could possibly help me with this process. For my avatar I’m thinking about the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Logo (the gold and platinum/silver cover I believe). And for my signature I’d like anything that has Link (Wolf or Human mode) and Midna in it. I’d like it to be flashy and it can be either dark or light. Just so long as it looks hot. Anyways PM me if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

PS whats the difference between an Avatar and Profile Picture? Can you have both or only 1?

MasterJedi2U said:

PS whats the difference between an Avatar and Profile Picture? Can you have both or only 1?
An avatar is the small picture that appears under your username in each post that you make. The profile picture is the picture that appears in your profile when others click to view your profile.

BUMP...thanks for the info Riv...anyone else available to help me out?

MasterJedi2U said:
Hey everyone. I tried editing my profile so I have a cool avatar and signature like some of you guys have but of course I wound up getting really confused...:eek:ut: . So I was wondering if anyone out there could possibly help me with this process. For my avatar I’m thinking about the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Logo (the gold and platinum/silver cover I believe). And for my signature I’d like anything that has Link (Wolf or Human mode) and Midna in it. I’d like it to be flashy and it can be either dark or light. Just so long as it looks hot. Anyways PM me if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

plz wen u post like that...my eyes bleed. but i think bubba here can help u right bubbagump?:p

kiraownsurmom said:
plz wen u post like that...my eyes bleed. but i think bubba here can help u right bubbagump?:p
uhhhh (hesitates) well um.... wh-what help does he need?:scared:

uhhh y-yea, i guess its just the number of Zelda sigs I've made, he wants the same exact thing som1 else wanted me to make, and boy it took a long time,

Zelda56.gif

but ill think about it.

Last edited:
Back