Hackers & Cheaters – Oh my….

I played in jungle a few days ago and the whole map was being spammed with unlimited explosions. I joined another map and people were dying on spawn from melee attacks by the same guy

^Yup, all hax most likely. Just keep trying to find new lobbies or play with people on your FC list that you know don't do any funny business. The game didn't used to be like this....oh the good old dayz...

^Yup, all hax most likely. Just keep trying to find new lobbies or play with people on your FC list that you know don't do any funny business. The game didn't used to be like this....oh the good old dayz...
Yeah, the good news is that this doesn't seem to actually happen often to me. Sometimes I think other players have a lot more health and deal more bullet damage. At times I will fit in a full clip to the head and they'll snip me with a bullet and I'll die, but I suppose that's just lag and my weaker gadgets and weapons.
Even with World at War, which I played a lot. There are a lot of hacks for that but I can usually enjoy the games without usually coming across a hack

I have to admit, it can be fun every once in a while to play Conflict with unlimited ammo, especially in Archives. No XP boost just simply infinite ammo. Hold down the trigger and spray the room. Good times.

I have to admit, it can be fun every once in a while to play Conflict with unlimited ammo, especially in Archives. No XP boost just simply infinite ammo. Hold down the trigger and spray the room. Good times.

This works best with noob tube or masty.

Back