Getting a 30 Streak in GE

Just got my first 30 streak on Jungle with my E7 profile :D Got to 12 with the stauger, then picked up a sniper and got to the late teens before camping Trev at MI6 spawn. Once I got to 30 I switches to Hawksman and went on a run. Ended up 37-5-0 :D

I always die when I run out of ammo and try to pick up another gun :wtf: Im hoping I don't have to wait for Multi-Task to get a streak.

Idk. I'll put you on there. I meant to ask you if you wanted to be left off on purpose.

Do you have any real friends?

24212227.jpg

Do you have any real friends?

Yes, and they are all my own age - old! We hang out at the senior center, eat prunes, and play cards all day while watching the grass grow. You young whippersnappers could learn a thing or two from us old farts!

Just got my first 30 streak on Jungle with my E7 profile :D Got to 12 with the stauger, then picked up a sniper and got to the late teens before camping Trev at MI6 spawn. Once I got to 30 I switches to Hawksman and went on a run. Ended up 37-5-0 :D

Good job!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Got my first. Archives. How much of an XP bonus do you get? I wasn't paying attention. I think I was in shock or something.

Ggs Ale and Bakura....that shana guy was a hacking idiot. Had to go for mah breakfast, wasn't sorry to say goodbye to him lol. Thanks for Hosting Bakura :)

Damn....wrong thread lol.

Last edited:
Just had a 30-streak on Team Conflict, my first one in that mode and 19th overall. GG Yoshi! (Yoshi was on my team, not the other one!) :cornut:

Set my high at 25 this morning on my first match. Joined the lobby late and immediately rattled that off, with 14 coming as Bond. Probably could have gotten higher, but time ran out on the match :(.

Nice one bakura !!

Joining a game and getting that means you almost certainly would have had one if you were in from the beginning... how annoying !!

Goldie, did you transfer your GE data to the wii U?
Or did you decide to keep playing GE on the wii?

Goldie, did you transfer your GE data to the wii U?
Or did you decide to keep playing GE on the wii?

I left it on the Wii....and i'm glad I did. The loading up takes longer and it seems ( could just be me ) to be laggier on the WiiU.

Well, I finally did it! I got my 20th 30 streak! This one was a 30-0 conflict just now on facility! Woo hoo!

30-0 on 8-5-13.JPG

Back