I host-quit.... I did.

There is lots of reasons to quit a game, mainly because there is REAL life going on outside the game. I'm 35, I'm not going to wait to the end to go eat my wifes diner she spent time cooking, or a package at the door or a phone call from my parents or wife...yeah a game and some XP is more important...get a life. at the end of the day its a GAME so I don't give a crap...all I was doing is pointing out Nintendo's flaws that in all honesty they should of thought through.

It would of been simple to let people know who the host was, maybe an Astrix by the name. Maybe program the game properly so that even if a HOST quits it goes to the next person as host, maybe this would of caused a slight delay but heck it be better then how they thought it through. Or as its been stated a server where Nintendo is the HOST at all times we simply connect now that would of made the most sense.

Instead you call it whining when people point out flaws. If no one points them out, then don't expect Nintendo to fix them. You sound like a kid with the lacking of real world workings. Sorry but my life is not wrapped up in some console.

Weird trollface that it did that, can't explain.

Modette, we are talking about the dudes post where he purposely quit due to rage of getting ace kicked, all the other things you are ranting about are legit reasons to quit dude chill out. I gave wife and 2 kids and have had to quit a match over some at hone issues myself. Although you should know that dinner is about done and not start a new game.

Dok, how long have you had this game? I've seen you on these forums for awhile? And actually bud I didn't start playing online till late January due to not having wifi. But either way bottom line is that's how the game goes. If you don't like what you are up against quit the match right away and go find a new one....but don't wait till the end and decide you know what this isn't fair Boohoo! And rage quit!

Last edited:
I only just got the game, hence join date of March 2011 here.

Some of us though you should realize don't have rage, its a game...if I get frustrated at a game it no longer becomes fun, thus I quit altogether. Game rage, would of of known, but I can believe it when my 11 year old cousin plays...he gets way too attached to the game...poor parenting is what I caulk that up too.

Until Nintendo says the first person on a list if the HOST that is only a belief...maybe true, maybe not....but its not for me to figure out...I guess they should let you know if you are a host. Don't you think most Host quits if your theory of being at the top is true is from people that have no idea...I would of never thought that before reading it here on the idea.

How do I know when diner is being cooked or ready, I don't stand there and watch my wife cook...LOL Nor does she like me standing there bugging her. Like I said I don't ask to be put at the top assuming that is a Host position (although I been moved down in the countdown before while being at the top ("host")).

Host quits do suck...Nintendo needs to fix that issue...very poor thought put into this game by the developer is all I was pointing out.

Dok, how long have you had this game? I've seen you on these forums for awhile? And actually bud I didn't start playing online till late January due to not having wifi. But either way bottom line is that's how the game goes. If you don't like what you are up against quit the match right away and go find a new one....but don't wait till the end and decide you know what this isn't fair Boohoo! And rage quit!

What the hell is your problem? I wasn't complaining about anything. But of course, by pretending I was complaining, it lets you be more of a dick. I was simply pointing out something; my statement is perfectly valid.

Lol....frustrated at a game so I quit, that would be rage quitting smart one LMAO!!

No rage is like throwing the controller, not caring about the match or having it become not fun anymore to me is not rage.

Rage is pulling out a handgun on I-25 and taking out the soccer mom cuting people off. That is rage.

So you seriously get THAT angry at game? Getting frustrated is just that frustrated, its not rage.

rage
1. angry fury; violent anger.
2. a fit of violent anger.

Frustrated
1. disappointed; thwarted

Big difference in words, so no I am never in a rage at a game console.

Last edited:
And actually bud I didn't start playing online till late January due to not having wifi.

Hangs head in shame... Damn man that's about how long Ive been playing WTF? How many days are you at and XP? If you dont mind telling...

Lol....frustrated at a game so I quit, that would be rage quitting smart one LMAO!!

Forgot to say, how much fun do you think other people have when they spend a hour playing and get quit on 3 or 4 times and only get 10 minutes that actually count?????? Maybe good parenting would be to teach your children not to quit at something but instead grind it out and get better???

Last edited:
Modette, obviously smart one rage quitting in a game is different than real life. Rage quitting in a game is like "dammit this guy is owning me, I'm getting wooped, this is bull s**t.....then you hit the I quit button". Pulling out a gap on I-25 as a reference....get real!

And actually bud I didn't start playing online till late January due to not having wifi.

Hangs head in shame... Damn man that's about how long Ive been playing WTF? How many days are you at and XP? If you dont mind telling...

I hit level 56 about a week ago :) it was at times exhausting!! I ran into big guns along the way, teams of them at times. By the time I hit level 25ish I was holding my own and winning frequently. When I hit about level 35 I banked on average 800xp per contest. Seriously if you wanna gain xp do conflict or heroes and become the hero often. Guys are coming after you and you rack up streaks. Streaks in this game are key!! Killing a hero is key!! Getting 3/1 KDR is key!! Melee, explode, and head shot as much as possible!! By the time I hit level 45 I was banking close to 1,000 every match. I work 3 12hr shifts a week so that gives me 4 days a week to get 4hrs or more in a day. When my kids are napping or after everyone's in bed are my grinding times. But yeah man it takes putting in the work to get their. This was my first ever online FPS ever and haven't played a FPS in 6 years and got totally captivated by this game. I was a huge N64 goldeneye junky when I was in middle school and saw this game and it has been a good time...especially starting a clan [RS] and having buddies who I talk and text with while I play

[RS]YELLAWOLF you complain about everything just let people play the friggen' game and stop complaining about everything. I think the only reason you come on this site is to complain about everything to piss people off cause thats all you do on here anyway.

I hit level 56 about a week ago :) it was at times exhausting!! I ran into big guns along the way, teams of them at times. By the time I hit level 25ish I was holding my own and winning frequently. When I hit about level 35 I banked on average 800xp per contest. Seriously if you wanna gain xp do conflict or heroes and become the hero often. Guys are coming after you and you rack up streaks. Streaks in this game are key!! Killing a hero is key!! Getting 3/1 KDR is key!! Melee, explode, and head shot as much as possible!! By the time I hit level 45 I was banking close to 1,000 every match. I work 3 12hr shifts a week so that gives me 4 days a week to get 4hrs or more in a day. When my kids are napping or after everyone's in bed are my grinding times. But yeah man it takes putting in the work to get their. This was my first ever online FPS ever and haven't played a FPS in 6 years and got totally captivated by this game. I was a huge N64 goldeneye junky when I was in middle school and saw this game and it has been a good time...especially starting a clan [RS] and having buddies who I talk and text with while I play

Everyone keeps saying play Heroes. Ive been playing TC since level 20 almost exclusively. Every great once in a while Ill play the other modes. I know I could do well in Heroes I'm just addicted to TC.

This is my first online FPS too. We use to play N64 Goldeneye all freaking night when I was a kid. We got the Wii because I thought there wasnt going to be any good games that would get me hooked into gaming again... I was surprised when my GF said we could get Goldeneye she played a few times and got mad at me and said I was mean so eventually after playing through the actual game a few times I started online MP.

I thought I was playing a lot but I really only play about half as much as you. 90% of the time I do get 1st on my team but no where near 1000 xp per a match. Since I started paying attention, I usually get 10 - 20+ eliminations and anywhere from 300 - 700 xp and when I do exceptionally well 1000 xp. Anyway looks like I might have to get back into conflict and really get into heroes. Thanks for taking the time to write all of that and maybe Ill be seeing you in some heroes matches.

What the hell is your problem? I wasn't complaining about anything. But of course, by pretending I was complaining, it lets you be more of a dick. I was simply pointing out something; my statement is perfectly valid.

Dok, Im not trying to defend TKING but I dont think hes trying to piss anyone off. I know trolls lol. TKING may express himself a bit differently but hes no troll...
In text you cant convey tone, facial expression, hand gestures ect. so threads kind of end up trashed because someone thought someone else was being a jerk when in reality he started off by calling you bud and his response may have ended up sounding critical but hes most likely being sarcastic.

Here for example lets say the following in text

"You little brat, I'm gonna get you!"

Without tone of voice this could be many things. A father playing with his kid that ends with him tickling his kid or a pissed off assshole about to beat his kid to death.

Dont take forum text so seriously mate. Everyone here is pretty freaking nice compared to a lot of other forums...:yesnod:

Ive been intentionally avoiding hosting so I don't get the rage.

I agree w/ you to a point but one day when youre a Lvl 55 Karma is a B!tch. There should be an option to play only those within your rank. Then all the 50+s would have refuge from the rage.

I like playing with the higher level players. Yeah, sometimes it gets frustrating when it seems like you can do nothing but die due to proximitys or awesome guns fire bullets into your face, but when you get dominations on them or outscore them or have a higher kill:death ratio it makes me feel pretty good.

That could just be me though I guess....

He said have it be an OPTION. I agree with him, I thought it was silly to start playing at level 1 and be with people at level 30+. Obviously you have no clue what you are doing, don't know the levels at all and trying to figure out the wii remote and settings and what have you.

I agree it should be an OPTION, let you pick playing with people say level 1-10, then 11-20, then 21-30...it would keep things fun for all I believe and an option I believe that people would use. Plus it would stop people that are level 50 from starting a new account and playing as a lower level when they are not to kill higher level people.

Only reason why Nintendo did the level thing was to keep people interested in the game. I'm actually kind of bored with the game and I am only level 14. The levels are getting old...I'm already ready for newer levels.

I would also like to see a no camping option in online multiplayer. Stay put too long you restart, stay in a watch tower too long spawning you go. It would also be nicer if they did something with Goldeneye where the points weighed more on getting consoles, I've had players camp the WHOLE game making my team loose...well sometimes win because the OTHER players are doing the same thing...I find I typically get the most consoles in Goldeneye as I run and try and get them.

The game needs better options, and more importantly more levels.

and voice chat. People have always and will always canp in all fps- u need to beat them anyway

Back