Squeal on hosts quitting in last seconds

I know there are a TON on folks who bail out last minute if things are not going good for them. I will try to keep note of who is my host before each game and post them here. I'm so sick of it. I had one elimination to go to get a new level for my terralite III and had to play 4 games due to host quits. It sucks and is annoying.

I tried playing heroes last night and had 3 host quits in a row. I gave up and put the remote down.

HAHAHAHA add [IQ]Brittany to the list of quitters lol. I joined a docks game laste and go 9-3 and brittany went 40-9 cuz before I got there is was all nobbs. I accounted for 4 out of her 9 deaths in just the minute or 2 I was there. Next game Industrial and I dominate everyone going 33-9 and Brittany going 14-12 before she quits the match when it's about over lol. Seconds later host quit. Thanks Britt had you not pussied out and quit that host might have stuck around too....My God did I have to laugh after that one :)

Oh incase you were wondering Britt I was CrookedKenny aka my alternate MK BARAKA level 50 aka the team you quit without telling anyone hahahaha!!! BOOOM!!!

Makes me smile when the host quits coz i no that i've just kicked his a**s and he's pulling his hair out HAPPY DAYZ

lol scowy...you always got some funny extra for the fans :) The funniest thing about host quits is when you are playing under a random name and run into clan members from other teams who are supposed to be well respected, skillfull, sports and they pull a host quit on ya "SCRUBS"

I have had so much of this crap I can't even count :thumbsup:! I only time I host quit is when I'm lagging and its effecting my game really bad, but even then I still stay (I just hide in a spot nobody ever goes until the game is over, then i quit.) And even if you are going to host quit, do it at the beginning of the game so it is not "As Bad" and people don't get "As pissed" at you.

I only quit when I get host (even then SUPER rare) if my team sucks really bad. If I'm going 15-12 and my other teammates are like 2-10, 0-14 I'm quitting.

Whenever were dominating and the host quits, I check to see if I'm home alone, and if I am scream "PISS OFF" as loud and long as I can :D

how can you get pissed if a host quits when ur dominating them, but when your host and get dominated you quit like a little girl. isnt that the same thing, only roles reversed?? and by going 15-12 id say ur not that great to begin with. but ur only lvl 19, just wait til u get in the upper levels and it happens to u all the time, play the damn game out and take the score. unless ur host in heroes and the other team doesnt spawn. i will quit on you with 1 second left or when u have 115+ points. cause if you play heroes you better spawn the ****ing hero. thats the whole point.

I agree! If you are going to get mad at host quits, then you had better NOT EVER host quit. I will not except for hackers. If I'm host and someone is hacking, I will wait till it is almost the end, then quit. But if it is all proper, and I'm getting killed, I'll play it out and leave at the next stage select screen.

Back