Squeal on hosts quitting in last seconds

Sorry, getting a 2:1 KPD ratio or higher when it's practically 4 to 1 is a little hard bud.

I usually get like 12-2 games when sniping, or like 12-5 with SMG.

When my team is dominating them, I check the scores and see the levels, KPD ratio of everyone etc. Almost 99% of the time it's almost near the same numbers if you add up the levels. That's when I get pissed. If it's like a level 25 and a 5, 8, and 2, yeah I see the point in quitting.

Then again, I have played against some really sucky level 40+, even 56's. Probably hacked the levels though, lol.

what that happens 24gh- it loads back to lobby with "host quit coz hes a noob" message.... and you STILL get points. means they probably tried to quit in time but someone got the last kill...lol not only are they crap- they are crap at being crap!

its not hard to get a good score, i went 49-14 this morning and i had 3 lvl teens against a 46, 33,31, 27. if you know the spots than you can dominate them, and by the way, your a noob if you snipe all the time, run and gun is the way, find where there at, know where they spawn in those areas and kill em, by the end of my game this morning, every one, even the lvl 46 was toobing me, i was 42-6 at one point, but its hard to keep on em when all 4 toob at you at the same time.

after that game grant, when it does that, it means the host got pissed and shut his wii off. that is the best when you know that. also a lot of times when it says, lost connection to host, during the game, he rage quit and shut his wii off as well. i always get a chuckle out of that.

any of you guys wanna battle, send me ur FC and il add ya and then you will see what its like to dominate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, when you have everything unlocked in online it's not that hard to get a good score...

I only snipe on Outpost if I'm doing well, if I'm not getting above a 2:1 ratio I switch to my stauger load out and run and gun.

I just had a funny Quitter, Playing Black Box, my team, got Hammered, and seen that the opposing team had two level 56, and one 52, one of which was a player called Devil G. The next box game was in the Station, where the game coincidently put the same players together, bar one. I was happily repeatedly dominating the level 50 somethings, and suprise supride Devil G Quit!

Devil G, Its official, You are a raging Homo!!

Back