Squeal on hosts quitting in last seconds

leonardo78

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2011
pennsylvania
This post is just to publicly call out anyone you've played and remember who decided to pussy out at the last second in conflict or quit as host anytime just cause they were getting dominated. One player in particular who I am calling out if anyone knows is Dr. Doak. We played 3 or 4 games with him as host and he did fairly well which I can handle. What I cant handle is when he turned into a little ***** when I dominated your ass at the docks and then you pussied out and quit with 2 seconds left. Classy move bud. I see what happens when things get tough and you aren't in your comfort zones in your only couple maps you can actually play. I wish there was someway to block these guys permanently at least from ever being host against me. Just wanted to vent sorry for the language but these people are punks and need called out.

How can I identify a host? Is the first player from top-down? If so, then jeff and CHRIS are some squeal quitters.

Don't know if there're hundreds of jeffes and CHRISES. But I hate when that occurs. Or when I get the message "LOST HOST CONNECTION... LEAVING GAME" AAAHH F$%^&*ERRRRRR!! Hate it hate it hate it.

I lose the connection with the host ALL the time! But I'm pretty sure it's just my internet connection. No bueno. But yes - it pisses me off when I'm having a good game and the host quits. Whenever I'm host, I always wait till we're between games to back out if I need to.

I just remember Dr. doak cause it was the only time i played him and didnt forget his name...yes it is the first player listed at the top before the game starts. I am not sure whey they dont fix that and automatically find a new host in game so that idiots like him dont screw up other peoples points when they ***** out.

Another problem is that, one can change the Profile Name as many times as desired. And that problem is permanent, because you select the Profile before hitting the WiFi, so...

Played a guy named Dary level high 30's I think who host quit with less than a minute then when I picked up in a new conflict right away guess who showed up...Dary.

leonardo,i no him to he did the same with me we were in the night club and i was whooping him big time then he quit 2 seconds left its called host rage if i ever se that punk again he's going down, got that dr.doak u dont want to se me again

lol I go through this a lot, If I'm playing Team Conflict and my teams is whooping ass against higher ranked players in the 40's + they quit at last minute or so.

Same when I play against other players higher rank then me in Conflict, if they win a few games straight and I come in second. Then the next game I come in first they will leave.

The only time I Host Quit is when playing Heros....if your Team does not Spawn a Hero or only a few, I will make sure your team is winning :) I will run into the middle of a map as Hero and shoot into the sky. Host Quit before the match ends.
[RS]coffee is my ingame name... remember it if your a non-spawning loser, I will Host Quit on you :)
Play the mode for the mode, you know who you are losers, your making the game not fun.

If I play a team that isn't hero spawning I just return the favor =P. Although it really does tick me off...

Mr. Psycho is a quitter! That little punk. Did it two games in a row!! Don't play w/ Mr. Psycho. :)

Team [DS] Sucks!!!

Forget Host Quit - how about Team Quit?

I hopped into a game between rounds and there were three [DS] players, one hosting. Don't remember exactly which one. Started the game, I believe the Docks, and it was going pretty well, but I guess when they saw I kept taking out their level 56 [DS] StarDust and high 40 level [DS] Zodiac, they quit! The other player was [DS] Kj.40 or something like that. Didn't matter who, but after about 3 minutes they split!

I was pissed at first, but then flattered that they couldn't stick around for a beating so they called it quits, hahahahaha (evil laugh)!

Mr. Psycho is a quitter! That little punk. Did it two games in a row!! Don't play w/ Mr. Psycho. :)

Played against him a couple times today actually - but I think he was on my server, and he quit after a couple games like you said. Didn't effect me to much, so :shrug:

Host quit/rage quitter of the year goes to THE BULLET level 56. This person obviously hacked xp to be 56 after looking at them on the rankings. Played atleast a half a dozen times this week and if they are host you should just leave. Player has no skill and quits after a few quick deaths early or right at the end when it's bout over.

@IGGUS, your DS story made me laugh cuz I had a recent issue with DS in heroes too. not for quitting but for playing lame!! Let's just say don't spawn much if you play them cuz they have a reputation of being scarce on the spawnage of hero...lol

Last edited:
Back