I host-quit.... I did.

Seriously- there are some really lame arguments going on around here. everyone is complaining about cheaters and host quits. Nintendo made the game this way. Get over it. Ethics and videogames? really? they are effing videogames. Play for fun. who cares about wasting 10 minutes of xp points?

Maybe im different, i play to get a little break from the reality of a stressful career. To some of you, it seems as though you think goldeneye is your career, and you owe it to your "profession" to protect it. Un-effing-real. It s a videogame, that is fun as shiz. thats all. :wink:

Back to the Host Quit thing... The way I see it, just play out that last round, THEN quit. Take the beating, let it roll off, let the person get the exp that they EARNED, and then leave. It makes me so mad when I'm having a great round and have 1000exp or more sitting there only to lose it to a Host Quit.

Omg yes THIS!!!

I played againts some ranked 44 guy name Cheater something. Basically came down to me ranked 36 againts him cause our teams sucked. Last match I hit over 1000 xp on him and then he host quits on me. SMH

Just ride out the match people then quit. I have too much pride for that, I'll play and play till I have a good game againts someone before I quit.

There is lots of reasons to quit a game, mainly because there is REAL life going on outside the game. I'm 35, I'm not going to wait to the end to go eat my wifes diner she spent time cooking, or a package at the door or a phone call from my parents or wife...yeah a game and some XP is more important...get a life. at the end of the day its a GAME so I don't give a crap...all I was doing is pointing out Nintendo's flaws that in all honesty they should of thought through.

It would of been simple to let people know who the host was, maybe an Astrix by the name. Maybe program the game properly so that even if a HOST quits it goes to the next person as host, maybe this would of caused a slight delay but heck it be better then how they thought it through. Or as its been stated a server where Nintendo is the HOST at all times we simply connect now that would of made the most sense.

Instead you call it whining when people point out flaws. If no one points them out, then don't expect Nintendo to fix them. You sound like a kid with the lacking of real world workings. Sorry but my life is not wrapped up in some console.
im just turned 18 and i can honestly say i agree with mostly or maybe all of what you said.

I like playing with the higher level players. Yeah, sometimes it gets frustrating when it seems like you can do nothing but die due to proximitys or awesome guns fire bullets into your face, but when you get dominations on them or outscore them or have a higher kill:death ratio it makes me feel pretty good.

That could just be me though I guess....

He said have it be an OPTION. I agree with him, I thought it was silly to start playing at level 1 and be with people at level 30+. Obviously you have no clue what you are doing, don't know the levels at all and trying to figure out the wii remote and settings and what have you.

I agree it should be an OPTION, let you pick playing with people say level 1-10, then 11-20, then 21-30...it would keep things fun for all I believe and an option I believe that people would use. Plus it would stop people that are level 50 from starting a new account and playing as a lower level when they are not to kill higher level people.

Only reason why Nintendo did the level thing was to keep people interested in the game. I'm actually kind of bored with the game and I am only level 14. The levels are getting old...I'm already ready for newer levels.

I would also like to see a no camping option in online multiplayer. Stay put too long you restart, stay in a watch tower too long spawning you go. It would also be nicer if they did something with Goldeneye where the points weighed more on getting consoles, I've had players camp the WHOLE game making my team loose...well sometimes win because the OTHER players are doing the same thing...I find I typically get the most consoles in Goldeneye as I run and try and get them.

The game needs better options, and more importantly more levels.

and voice chat. People have always and will always canp in all fps- u need to beat them anyway
yeah i love it when 2 guys camp with g launchers

So I JUST fought SgtBu[]moose, and I can see why you host quit. He had some mad skillz. Out of like 5 BB matches, I beat him twice (probably because he didn't ever touch the box).

So I JUST fought SgtBu[]moose, and I can see why you host quit. He had some mad skillz. Out of like 5 BB matches, I beat him twice (probably because he didn't ever touch the box).

i once played bb with guy who just used manstrom and he just ran around blasting any mi6 with out reload all ways bad guys and never touched the box just kill mi's

Back