<<GE Challenge Series>>

that last one on gold- its the only accolade i have been unable to get.

-----------------

reread the op and my post. oops i made a mistake.

i have NOT completed gold as stated, but also i have still to get the 3:1 kdr with a torka.
i love that gun, i use it with an extended mag and at close range you can get 3 kills on a single 10 round clip.

i read it as a "2:1 kdr", my bad. ill have to try for the 3:1 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Challenges Updated!

Thanks for the June challenge. I'll get started later today. BTW - you forgot to list the following:
On archives in conflict mode...use a sniper rifle to go 30-0 while reloading on every shot, while sitting facing away from the TV and watching the action in a mirror, with one hand tied behind your back, while eating a banana, in the dark, on mute....and oh yeah...you are sitting in a vat of green jello. And...everyone you are playing against has to be level 50 or higher.

Just kidding...nice ideas for June, though. I especially like the "RTM with a friend" one!

Anyway, I opted to backpedal away from him and drop a grenade as I went, but I ended up hitting him in the back with it. Wha-la.

I believe the word you were trying to use is "voilà". Anyway, kudos on the grenade bean kill.

Tanks Bozco. Sumtimes eye spel tings inkorrectly. It iz nice two no peeple are lookin out four tings like dat. knot dat eye kare all dat much anywayz. Hearz hopping ewe hav a nise dey! :)

PS - No high school English teachers were harmed in the making of this post.

Any adive on the direct impact accolade from anyone who has achieved it? Ive tried a couple times but I cant pull it off...

I was lucky to get mine. They way I did it, I melee'd a guy that probably had bio boost on...and when he tried to melee me back, I was running away from him and hit him in the back with the grenade. I think he had taken a bullet or two after I hit him...so looking at it like this:
With bio-boost, let's say he had 125% health. I melee'd him - down to 35%...then he took a bullet or two ...down to 1%...the grenade finished him off without exploding. I think for someone to die from a grenade impact, they need to be on their ABSOLUTE last % of health and you need to catch them at the exact right moment since health auto-recovers. Pretty rare. Only ever done it once!

Gold Challenge Suggestions? Goldd Challenge: Get a 50 streak. - Done. Twice
Get more than 75 kills in a game. I have achieved this 4 times; highest being 98
Get a 30 streak while using an unsilenced sniper rifle ONLY - Nope, highest streak was 27
Get a 30 streak with a Sigmus - No, I will never attempt this.
Kill 7 people with an explosive (conflict) - Nope, 5 kills with an RTM
Get a no-scope headshot with a sniper rifle from 30 feet away - Yes, best kill I ever had :p
Get a 30 streak with a level 56 on the other team. - Yes, I'd bet $50 dollars he was boosted
10 Elimination Domination 3 people in one game. - Yes, when I had my 54 streak
Have a 15:1 Kill/Death Ratio (must have 3 or more deaths) - Yep, went 52-4 a few days back (woadie witnessed it)
Kill somebody with a flash grenade - I've only done this once. lol
Have 5 consecutive games where you get at least one 10 streak - I bet I've done this before, although I don't exactly remember when
Melee 4 people with only one smack - I have never done this before
Make the entire team rage quit in only 3 minutes (4 people) - Yep, im a rage quitting magnet
Obtain a 3 to 1 kill/death ratio against an entire team of 56's - I've done this against my own clan lol

These are just some challenges that I thought of, hope you consider some of them! :p

Last edited:
Some of those challenges are SERIOUS, InSiiDiouS!

Not sure if you can melee 4 people with 1 smack...would like to see that one...

5 kills with a RTM...hmm...I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a 5-kill. I've had a few quads, but never a 5-er. Nice.

If there was a platinum category, everyone of those would be in it :p

My most epic quad kill was an RTM that randomly went off on its own. I was sh*ting bricks after that one.

Last edited:
I'm extending previous month's challenges to this month's challenges (I'm in the midst of a HUGE power outage due to a storm. I'm at a hotel right now. Luckily I took my laptop).

I'll also be adding a few ;p

Haha thanks Tampa. I thought it would be nice to add some spice to the game :p

Back