Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCREW ALL OF U! I have hacker's on mah rostor and their fun & cool :D I think u people went 2 say any hacker who hacks 4 fun is okay... but any hacker who hacks 2 win is just a fcuking azz whole.

I've had cheats on once, but that was a while ago and I haven't used that FC since. They now have what's called a "MAC spoofer" code to add and it's just terrible. Now they might be able to get away with it :(

from the sensor bar and dont use your whole arm just flick your wrist in the direction the balls coming at you im at 1200

I have no problem with hacking so as long as what you do is set your VR to 35000, ATTACK, and lose. But if you hack to win (Razor) that's just sad.

I had a "no off-road" type cheat where when I go off-road my bike doesn't slow down... I still lost a bunch of matches cus of the item output.

I've had cheats on once, but that was a while ago and I haven't used that FC since. They now have what's called a "MAC spoofer" code to add and it's just terrible. Now they might be able to get away with it :(

Wow you are just finding out about the mac spoofer? Yeah umm dude that code has
been outdated for a couple of years now [ that came out in 2009]
the mac spoofer code was created by my Awesome bud MDMwii

W/e the case maybe hackers in mkw is dying out though their are still "some" not a lot that do hack
everyones mainly on the call of duties hacking and a lot of the wii "hackers" have jump on the hand wagon

of the ps3 jailbreak so guess what? THAT MEANS Wii WILL get a clean ONLINE gameplay!! yayay!! ^___^

Last edited:

Wow you are just finding out about the mac spoofer? Yeah umm dude that code has
been outdated for a couple of years now [ that came out in 2009]
the mac spoofer code was created by my Awesome bud MDMwii

W/e the case maybe hackers in mkw is dying out though their are still "some" not a lot that do hack
everyones mainly on the call of duties hacking and a lot of the wii "hackers" have jump on the hand wagon

of the ps3 jailbreak so guess what? THAT MEANS Wii WILL get a clean ONLINE gameplay!! yayay!! ^___^

Well like I said I haven't put cheats on in a long time. I modded my Wii the week after I got it and started experimenting with codes. I went on that one code site and noticed it. Still haven't used it because I haven't been concentrating on codes, just getting my cIOS working for CoD:B.O. and mIOS to work for multigames.

i got a hacker today they had bullet, star power and flying bombs and i was still able to beat them. i don't like hackers they spoil the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back