Call to All Hackers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2011
:lovewii:Tired of getting bitched at cause you like to bend the rules in the name of fun? Want to join with others who live by FTW!? Want to incur the Wrath of the gaming community, these forums included, just for the Lulz? Well rejoice hated code crunchers! Join the Goldeneye Hackers Clan today! Simply add [HKR] in your name tag to show that you will not bow down and obey these so called "Righteous" Gamers.

*Disclaimer* Goldeneye is JUST A GAME, This is JUST A FROUM. If you get mad at other people having fun by playing outside of the box then grow up and get a Life.

Join today and we will do our best to supply you with all the necessary tools to enhance your GE Online Fun! Happy hacks!:lovewii:
FC: 177193046212 -Name changes at Random-

Great idea man, this will save me the 30 sec I stay in a game to find out there's an anova unlimited toober in it blowing up everyone with his sorry ass V-Gina skills. Now I can just see [HKR] and leave immediately...thanks a bunch Puss!!!

Addendum

*Whinny Children need not reply* If you still live with your parents, Don't have a job, don't pay your own bills, Don't pay Rent/Mortgage, Have no idea how to use a computer to edit hex-dex-uni-linux-c++ - binary, Don't have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancee/Wife/Husband/Partner O___O You are not wanted and should go to your room right now, you're grounded. Only those with the qualifications listed above will be taken seriously.

*I offer my condolences to those who do not have a Spine, we will pledge donations so that a cure can be found*

(Hey Trolls, its just a GAME, the whole point is to have FUN!)

Lulz 2 teh M@X!

Last edited:
But you can be the one having the fun. You could wield the power.

Haha...no point wasting our time with this guy. He's one of those type :( the arrogant ones ya know. Have fun never finishing a game unless you are host :)

This is ridiculous, the satisfaction of getting good at the game is alot better than the satisfaction of hacking.

<<<<<<< Take a look at my pic, isn't it obvious what I'm doing? You have all been Trolled. GE is just a Game to me, to you it's a away to make you feel secure about your masculinity. The post was made so i could Lulz at your Idiotic/childish replies. Thank you all for giving me a good laugh. You....Have.....Been.....
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I was teamed up with my guys today and we came across a guy ELEVEN-48 we played one game with him and in the game he used an Ivana, Masterton, LAOD, Proxies and used our Stratas a few times and he still wasn't any good.... Kids can hack all they want and have the best weapons the game offers and the majority I ran in to sucked... Even with all mighty weapons.

<<<<<<< Take a look at my pic, isn't it obvious what I'm doing? You have all been Trolled. GE is just a Game to me, to you it's a away to make you feel secure about your masculinity. The post was made so i could Lulz at your Idiotic/childish replies. Thank you all for giving me a good laugh. You....Have.....Been.....
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

aww, he thinks he's people.

*Whinny Children need not reply*

Okay, it's what the heck is whinny? Did you mean whiny? C'mon, yer a hacker you must have heard of spell-check. It's kinda standard.

If you still live with your parents, Don't have a job, don't pay your own bills, Don't pay Rent/Mortgage, Have no idea how to use a computer to edit hex-dex-uni-linux-c++ - binary, Don't have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fiancee/Wife/Husband/Partner O___O You are not wanted and should go to your room right now, you're grounded. Only those with the qualifications listed above will be taken seriously.

Okay, I'll give ya that one. It was funny. Funny beats mean or arrogant or bitchy every time. So, I'm startin' to like you.

I can do all those things but I don't bother. Not with video games. I prefer the challenge or playing against good player and getting my ass kicked to kicking their ass because I cheated. It's my competitive nature.

*I offer my condolences to those who do not have a Spine, we will pledge donations so that a cure can be found*

Okay, also funny. But, a bit misguided. See, the cheaters are the ones who are perceived to not have a spine. Those are the ones who threaten you until they meet you and then wanna shake hands. Maybe it's just me, though. I'm sort of a big guy.

(Hey Trolls, its just a GAME, the whole point is to have FUN!)

I agree. It's just a game. So there is no point in cheating. To me, it's not fun unless it's a prank. But ya gotta give up the cheat when you want to really compete.

Lulz 2 teh M@X!
What's "teh"? Is that another occasion where you should have employed spell check? C'mon, man, if yer gonna go off and shoot both barrels you can't leave any room to get made fun of.

Oh, last I checked, it was most of the hackers who live in their mom's basement with no paycheck. So, your first shot was pretty errant.

Personally, I never thought of hacking a video game. Then again, I never played online on a console 'til Goldeneye. Then again, I never had to do so. I was always good enough to beat games without resorting to hacking. Then again, not all of us can actually play well. I guess you fall into that category.

By the way, I am a computer tech - one of the few who prefers the Windows platform but who does work on a Linux shell and who has hacked his share of software and websites. I am gainfully employed and live with my fiance and have a rather good loan with low interest and a daughter who calls herself "Girlzilla" on Goldeneye. So, again, your insult, while funny, really fell short. So, go get some new material and run it by me so I can correct your mistakes and tell you what to say.

Kind Regards,
Egozilla

@Egozilla, Why-eeeeee, did you reply-eeeee?! You are obviously a smart individual but by replying you have become a Troll victim! Why?! Why are the smart ones always the first to go?! *sobs uncontrollably*

@Egozilla, Why-eeeeee, did you reply-eeeee?!
For fun, what else? Duh!

You are obviously a smart individual but by replying you have become a Troll victim!

One is only a victim so long as one replies in kind. I did no such thing. I merely pointed out the error of your ways and, most especially, the error of your sausage shaped fingers and errant spell check.

Why?! Why are the smart ones always the first to go?!

The smart ones enjoy the sword play of words and the 'you get me and I'll get you' back and forth. They aren't the first, or last to go. They are merely the ones who bring a sense of glee to the entire troll experience.

*sobs uncontrollably*
Don't fret. What would life be without clever retorts and loud guffaws brought on by the online conflict of words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back