Halo 3: ODST

Amazon has a deal up right now to buy ODST for $51 with $10 video game credit. So, you're really paying $41 for the game. Recommend to pick it up from there.

As for me, I do not have the money to buy it :sadface:

The campaign so far is awesome. Haven't tried the new multiplayer maps or Firefight mode yet, but I'm sure they are just as awesome.

Is it harder without the auto-health generation? and we should do a legendary run sometime :p
It's.. different.

Campaign is a little boring so far, but I'm only now meeting up with my crew. Will be playing more later, hopefully getting into my "not suck'ish" mode so that I can Firefight it up with some of youz.

The campaign is pretty good, quite different. I'm hoping there will be some easier maps in which I can do a simple run through on Legendary.

If anyone wants the location of the 3 skulls hit send me a message and we can get them.
Gamertag: StealthyNuck
- Please specify who you are when adding

yeah its pretty different than your standard halo game. its almost like open world i guess you can say.. but with linnear objectives. i like it better than 3.

@Syntax

How'd you do the Vidmaster Challenge Classic? What map? I'm trying to do it on Uplift Reserve, but I keep getting owned by turrets and wraiths. Any advice?

I did the achievement on Uplift Reserve. Just get in the warthog, don't honk the horn at all, and just keep driving. Try to keep gunning for checkpoints. On a part of the map, there should be a small base with a new hog where you can pick up health. Go up there, grab new health and hop in the new warthog. Also, there is a small hill here grunts etc are stationed. Drive up the side to avoid going by the wraiths. There should be one wraith guarding the tunnel but if you can get past it, you should have no problem.

Yeah.... Hah, after I posted that I beat it on Uplift Reserve. Took me two full tries though since I honked the horn accidentally at the end of the level to get marines in the warthog; that sucked.

Thanks for your insight though!

I've been buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssy D=

Anyone up for helping me with the achievements this weekend?

I has just buy Halo ODST.
I is not opened it yet.
Is I wait for tomorrow to open?

Well, should I? Seriously, I have Blaz Blue and Dissidia to try out.

Back