Halo Wars: Win or Fail?

bokenman23

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
Opinions plz. If you've played the demo, plz tell me if it's worth downloading it.

So... Halo Wars. Pure win? Or complete fail?

Ok, first of all I believe that this game is definitely worth checking out. The demo was pretty well done. I don't generally like RTS games (I hated Starcraft) so this game is no different. "I" didn't like this game however I see how RTS fans can easily play this game for years to come. The unit types are varied, and the base construction is easily executed. So my only advice is that "This is NOT Halo 4!!!!!" If your looking for the next Halo shooter wait for ODST. This is a strategy game and just because it's not an FPS does not means it is a fail.

Idk just Halo Wars is sort of unusual to me. The game seems really different from Halo 1,2,3 so it seems kind of uncomfortable for me. Idk IMO

well i dont like RTS games that much but i really liked the demo, and i went from maybe rent it after release to pre-ordered it for launch pick up.

if you like the Halo story then this game will be worth checking out for the campaign. but if your into PC RTS games, from what i can tell the game doesnt have as much depth as some of the better RTS

It was good for an RTS game though, so for people who enjoy RTS games, then yes; it's a win.

just give it a shot, download it before you leave for work or school so itll be ready when u get home. its free, wont waste your time if your not at home, and then you can see for yourself.

Idk just Halo Wars is sort of unusual to me. The game seems really different from Halo 1,2,3 so it seems kind of uncomfortable for me. Idk IMO

Yeah exactly, In YOUR opinion it isn't good. However it is not a fail for this reason.

Campaign clips/Graphics=Win
Over all Gameplay= Fail

Back