Halo Wars: Win or Fail?

Gameplay = Win.
Cutscenes/Graphics = Win.

Definitely don't download it and wait on it if you have nothing else to do, it takes quite a while. One you will want to start downloading before you go to school or bed and then let it finish while you're away.

WIN

I hate Halo
I Hate Console RTS's

and i say Win

controls were perfect and simple.
and it was just great fun

though i doubt it will be recognised for its controls or fun. it will only get sales and recognition as being another halo game

Win ^^

I really enjoy RTS, I play RTS since the firts C & C in the 90's and this game is Great. It's a little more simple then others RTS but IMHO it's the first RTS that feel right on a Console.

I try to play C&C on console and the controls are horrible!!! In Halo wars everything feel right and you can react pretty fast.

I also like Halo alot, so it's an easy day one purchase.

BTW, the cutscene in the game are Stunning, way better then Halo 3.

After reading the reviews and finally playing the demo at a friends, I must say it is quite good. I was skeptical when I first heard about it and saw it, but its a lot of fun if RTS games are your thing.

I thought the demo was brilliant and definitely worth checking out - what's to lose?

Only concerns were perhaps the game had been over simplified in order for it to be played on a console and the computer A.I. which I hope is drastically increased from the demo - maybe just to entice noobs in.

If you don't like real time strategy, this game's probably not for you. Think of it as a Halo themed Age of Empires, but waaay more simple.

I'm not really into RTS games, but I can tell from the demo that it's a very well made game.
Definitely a win imo.

FAIL, but will sell because of the HALO name
Would be a WIN for me if it came to pc. MOUSE/KEYBOARD> on RTS

In between. First off, I hate RTS's. Now, Ensemble Studios makes quality games like the Age of Empires sereis. (The only RTS I ever liked was Age of Empires 2) It's really a kick in the face from Microsoft that they close a studio that makes them a high quality game right after they complete it.

I guess you have to expect it coming from M$ though....

...I wonder how many people will be posting on M$ forums when they get the game saying something like "WTF?! This isn't Halo, the camera's all ****ed up!!!! Why is there more than one Master Chief??!!! I hate you M$!!!"

Back