Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Type in green or get e-pinched! :)

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
i forgot to do this earlier until i saw TacosTacos say something! :yesnod:
type in BOLD GREEN! all day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Unfortunately, as green is the opposite of Purple (yes, Purple needs a capital letter in my book), I cannot justify typing in green.

Meh another reison for the irsh to drink

ERIN GO BRAGH!!! For those of you who will not be able to drink a beer today. I will drink one for you.

I feel I should celebrate my 3000th post by wishing everyone on WiiChat a happy St Patrick's day, so here goes.

Happy St. Patrick's Day WiiChat!

Keep up the good work, this is the best forum ever. :yesnod:

Happpy st.Patricks dayyy
I died my hair green today =]
Permantly

Pretty stupid holiday if you ask me. Just an excuse to drink. I don't even know anything about the guy except apparently he ran off some snakes? And thats coming from a Christian.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Pretty stupid holiday if you ask me. Just an excuse to drink. I don't even know anything about the guy except apparently he ran off some snakes? And thats coming from a Christian.

Shhh, you'll anger the Leprechauns :D

I'm a good bit Irish (and also Amercian Indian - 2X the drinking problem :lol:), but the folks across the street (who have ALL their relatives living around here) are hard core! We usually slip over for some delicious traditional Irish food. Strangely enough (or I suppose not surprising given the area), they're not into *GOOD* beer.

I usually just BMOG :D

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
i'm going out... and if the pary sucks i'll be back... if i can type :lol:

Green happens to be my favorite color, Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone here at WiiChat!!!

I might even start putting all my posts in green if I remember to!!!

Back