have you ever been to a hacker loby

Yeah, I remember that game. That's why I don't play team licence to kill. There is always some jerk trying to see how negative he can get his score. [007]bond is one Cake Ninja is another.

Yeah, I remember that game. That's why I don't play team licence to kill. There is always some jerk trying to see how negative he can get his score. [007]bond is one Cake Ninja is another.

I played with Cake Ninja a few times today. I didn't see them do that. But then again, doesn't mean they don't normally.

I don't know if it's necessarily where they try to get a negative score, the accolade, or just trying to piss off their teammates.

Like I said before in other posts. Once you cheat, the game isn't as fun anymore, so you start doing things to entertain yourself (like seeing people pissed or getting a high negative score). Just try to remember when you beat N64 Goldeneye, You would do stupid things like write your name on the wall with bullet holes or shoot every single thing that could be shot. Maybe I am the only one who did that lol but still. Just ruining a game for your own amusement it cool when it only affects you. I don't really care because it is just a game but jeez! It gets frustrating, especially when you only have a couple hours a week to play games. sorry for the rant.

Like I said before in other posts. Once you cheat, the game isn't as fun anymore, so you start doing things to entertain yourself (like seeing people pissed or getting a high negative score). Just try to remember when you beat N64 Goldeneye, You would do stupid things like write your name on the wall with bullet holes or shoot every single thing that could be shot. Maybe I am the only one who did that lol but still. Just ruining a game for your own amusement it cool when it only affects you. I don't really care because it is just a game but jeez! It gets frustrating, especially when you only have a couple hours a week to play games. sorry for the rant.

No, no. I totally understand. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Back