HDR lighting in wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii

Jakobthelyre

WiiChat Member
Aug 22, 2006
does anybody know if wii wiill support hdr lighting?

and for those of you who dont know what that is, go wiikipedia it.

couldnt you just explain, if its a type of lighting then most likley yes..

yes probably, unless ur reffering to the new sort of lights that can interfere with the wiimote motion

oh no im talking about hyper or high dynamic lighting whatever it sands for i dont know.

but coolbeans

any light should work with the wiimote, if it dosent, you get your money back

no im talking about the wii fool. the mfkn wii! the graphics. the lighting in the graphics!

There is real HDR and fake HDR, the PS2 game Shadow of the Colossus featured fake HDR that look idential to the real one so you don't need uber hardware to achieve HDR affect.

Evi1d33d said:
There is real HDR and fake HDR, the PS2 game Shadow of the Colossus featured fake HDR that look idential to the real one so you don't need uber hardware to achieve HDR affect.
What he said.:p I get wut u mean though, I think it will, u can tell just by watching gameplay vids from E3 can't u? HUH, FOOL?!?! jk:)

Probably... the Twilight Princess looks like it may have HDR, though im not sure if it will be true HDR though.

its called bloom lighting. i sure hope the wii has hdr lighting

now i remember its called high dynamic range. uses the maximum brightness on your tv/monitor to create a glow spot/effect

i dont know i think it looks nice on oblivion. id be upset if the wii didnt have it.

bloom lightinh != hdr
bloom is totally different.
Wii will probably have hdr because it is made by ati and ati is leading in hdr right now. I am not sure if ati is still the only way to get aa in hdr?

I believe it will, cuz Evi1d33d mentioned that it was bloom lighting in HDR, but the screenshots of all the games (MP3, LoZ:TP, SMG, SSBB, One Piece) they all look like they have HDR, and if what turpentine just said is true then it's a definite:D

turpentine said:
red steel does indeed have HDR or a very very heavy bloom, most likely hdr.
O right, forgot about Red Steel ^_^' How could I?:tard:

Back