heh I just almost got bucked!

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
Some friendly advice, dont trust people!

I was just out buying some hair gel and some sushi from a local market. My local bank is in the same plaza so I withdrew some cash just to have at hand. When I had finished making my transactions I hear a honk, so I thought it was the person behind me it wasnt. Then I look to the left and some sketchy ass guy was motioning me to roll down my window so I did. Being south florida I know you always have to be looking over your shoulder and be able to precieve sketchy situations at a seconds notice. The guy tells me he wants to sell me some speakers, FALSE never fall for that. The same thing had happened to my friend in highschool they took him at gun point and made him withdraw money from his bank. At that I grab my **** and head towards the exit, I hear screeching tires behind me and look in my rear view mirror they are starting to chase me I exit out the plaza and speed down the road at the next turn I pull the e-brake and make a sick ass U-turn lol :p. They kept heading in the opposite direction as soon as I could I grabbed my cell phone and called the Po Po I give them the description of the car and the two males in the car one a white dude and the other some black guy with crazy dreads lol. I hope the cops got those bastards! :mad:

chach said:
Some friendly advice, dont trust people!

I was just out buying some hair gel and some sushi from a local market. My local bank is in the same plaza so I withdrew some cash just to have at hand. When I had finished making my transactions I hear a honk, so I thought it was the person behind me it wasnt. Then I look to the left and some sketchy ass guy was motioning me to roll down my window so I did. Being south florida I know you always have to be looking over your shoulder and be able to precieve sketchy situations at a seconds notice. The guy tells me he wants to sell me some speakers, FALSE never fall for that. The same thing had happened to my friend in highschool they took him at gun point and made him withdraw money from his bank. At that I grab my **** and head towards the exit, I hear screeching tires behind me and look in my rear view and they are starting to chase me I exit out the plaza and speed down the road at the next turn I pull the e-brake and make a sick ass U-turn lol :p. They kept heading in the opposite direction as soon as I could I grabbed my cell phone and called the Po Po I give them the description of the car and the two males in the car one a white dude and the other some black guy with crazy dreads lol. I hope the cops got those bastards! :mad:
Wowzers, somewhat good that it happened to your friend then in a sense, real-life movie right thurrr. P.S, what's 'bucked' :)

LOL bucked is slang for jumped and robbed. Regardless if it hadnt happend to my friend, I've seen the local news run stories where the same situation had occured lol besides these guys looked like the dregs of society the driver looked like he was all yayed out ! :yikes:

Back