Hello, everyone!

Hello, Lesley-Ann!

I must say that I am very much enjoying my Wii. This may sound funny (well...that's because it is), but as of right now I have the highest score on Wii Sports Resort Bowling out of the other three people I have played. :) I just get close to the TV to get my aim set, then step back and let the ball go!

The only issue I have so far is that of navigating the Wii menus with the pointer, as I must be close to the TV set to see everything. I posted a thread in the Hardware portion of this forum which received a helpful reply from BluRayPSP (here which mentioned that a Wii Classic Controller Pro (here) could solve this issue for me. As of right now, I do not have the money to purchase this item, but when I do I definitely plan to get one.

I do not know your father's feelings on his blindness, but encourage him to give the Wii a try. sometimes one can feel hopeless and will not want to do anything for fear fo failure (I have been there...), but please tell him that he is not alone. I'm out here, too!

I hope the best for you and your father. And who knows...he may be the next Wii Bowling Champion in your area. :)

Take care, Lesley-Ann, and best wishes to you and your father! if I can be of any help with anything, please feel free to PM me or add me as a friend here on the forums.

Hello, Lesley-Ann!

I do not know your father's feelings on his blindness, but encourage him to give the Wii a try. sometimes one can feel hopeless and will not want to do anything for fear fo failure (I have been there...), but please tell him that he is not alone. I'm out here, too!

Trust me my Dad was one of those we (my brother and I) had to beg our Mum to intercede because he and his brother would get a hold of our toys and not give them back for us to play with at Christmas. He would play with them more than us if he could get away with it.

He's tried many times to use the DSLite I have but even with his special glasses for his good eye it was too small to play on.

So he will be all for having a go, the only problem is once he starts is for him to get off the console and give me a turn. :yesnod:

Good to hear, Lesley-Ann!

Wii Sports Resort will be a good game for your dad, too. It has canoeing, archery, golf, baseball, swordplay, skydiving, and many other activities all in one package.

Take care.

PS: I like helping my son play with his toys, too. :) He's about 16 months old now and he is very precious!

LinkBack
linkback_url.gif
LinkBack URL
linkback_about.gif
About LinkBacks Bookmark & Share
digg.gif
Digg this Thread!
delicious.gif
Add Thread to del.icio.us
technorati.gif
Bookmark in Technorati
stumbleit.gif