Hello people

WiiKiid

The Wii Kiid
Feb 21, 2007
Wales, UK
Hi, my name is Danny and I've just spent a while sorting out my avatar and sig and stuff and decided to post here.
I've been a nintendo fan since the age of 5, my first ever experiance was on super mario world when my mum borrowed a SNES from here friend for a few days. It was amazing for me, making a character on a TV move.
I soon forgot about it though but nintendo would soon come into my life when I was 8 and my uncle bought a N64 for himself, then my Grandfather buying a N64 for his wife and then my parents buying a N64 for me.
It was amazing, I loved Mario Kart and Super mario 64. Soon Mario became my child hood hero and I friggin loved the guy.
After a few more years I got a game cube which was great but it didnt really give me the same joy.

.....and now at the age of 14 Im freakin' lovin' my Wii so much I cant go 1 day (since xmas) without at least 1 hour on it everyday.

Well, thats my life story....:sick:
heres a few photos of mii(lol) and my mario stuff.

ebay2007004pu3.jpg

ebay2007003nb6.jpg

ebay2007005as5.jpg

ebay2007006un6.jpg

That collection is very nice, Welcome to Wii Chat and hope to see ya on the forums.

I got the wii play shirt from a place in the UK called game station. You could probably order one from their site.

WiiKiid said:
I got the wii play shirt from a place in the UK called game station. You could probably order one from their site.
good old games station. the place where i buy all my games from.:thumbsup:
i hate those rip-off donkeys at GAME.:prrr:

I agree, I once saw (8 months after release) a banjo-piolet game (a crap game to start with) for the full price of 29.99.

cheap basterds

Back