Help

RACH74 said:
thank u, im hoping it wont take me too long setting it all up to the tv cos i cant wait to get playing
Its not that hard. It took me 2 minutes at the most. Now if your connecting it to the internet that'll be another 10-30 minutes of downloading updates.....

Major Tom said:
Its not that hard. It took me 2 minutes at the most. Now if your connecting it to the internet that'll be another 10-30 minutes of downloading updates.....
Considering that its fast broadband. Otherwise, RACH74 could be here all day.

no not setting up on internet yet, but ive got to unplug all the x box first then plug in the wii and get going on that, thing is i got games half finished on x box so will have to keep unpluging the different the consoles all the time

RACH74 said:
no not setting up on internet yet, but ive got to unplug all the x box first then plug in the wii and get going on that, thing is i got games half finished on x box so will have to keep unpluging the different the consoles all the time
I recommend that you purchase a plug extension. You can plug in many plugs with one cord that way.

LDM-1005.jpg

So thats what Eurpean plugs look like. Anyways I have my Xbox & Wii hooked up at the same time. All I do is switch the input on my VCR. I also have a 7 plug Surge Protector.

got that already but the leads that go into the tv from the x box it looks like i need those spaces for the wii

Major Tom said:
So thats what Eurpean plugs look like. Anyways I have my Xbox & Wii hooked up at the same time. All I do is switch the input on my VCR. I also have a 7 plug Surge Protector.
Yep, I have both my PS2 and Wii plugged in at the same time as well. I also have have both inputs going into the TV at the same time so all I have to do is switch on the correct switch and then its playtime.

Byuakuya said:
Yep, I have both my PS2 and Wii plugged in at the same time as well. I also have have both inputs going into the TV at the same time so all I have to do is switch on the correct switch and then its playtime.
Yeah..... I wish my PS2 still worked..... I wanna play KH2 very badly.

Major Tom said:
Yeah..... I wish my PS2 still worked..... I wanna play KH2 very badly.
That game is a classic. I bought it the day it was released and still own it to this day. I loved both KH1 and KH2.

I got kh 2 for my birthday last year. I beat it in 5 days. Good thing I did to cause my PS2 died about 2 weeks later....

Back