How do ya peps get your wii console? (I WANT ONE!!)

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL the best thing to do is Pre-Order lol
I Pre-Ordered ages ago [I stated in my Post on Page 1]

My mate Pre-Ordred his at Gamestation 2 weeks AFTER the Wii Release in Europe and they said He'd get his in 4 Weeks

Lucky him he was getting payed [Work] in 4 Weeks. Anyways 2 Weeks later they told him that some people had dropped out so he was next on the list. But he had no Money to get one LMAO [Thats Unlucky]
So they had to throw him to the back of the list
Then the day he got payed he got that Magic Phonecall and ran down there like a Rebel and has one.

SO what I'd do it keep the $250 Safe and DON'T spent it. Then Pre-Order it and wait it out

Though I dunno if they put you on a list in USA. Though it's a better system than waiting outside every Sunday for one =/
usually not. places i've been in will not pre-order

i got mine for christmas so i can't really help you there

Brawny said:
Hahah, all of the ones by me have hot workers. They know the geeks will buy everything in the store lol.

I got mine at launch!!!! Do the ebay thing. Out here, people have to camp AFTER LAUNCH to wait for the stores to open.

man i hope ur talkin bout gurls:tard: :lol:

i just got back from toys r us with my friend. she had been bugging the piss out of me about the wii. we were 1 out of 12

E-Roc2010 said:
man i hope ur talkin bout gurls:tard: :lol:

Of course!! They know absolutely nothing about games, but they sure do look nice. They're better tasting eye candy than Motorstorm. lol

I learnt to pre-order a long time ago thats how i got mine.

I saw on Craigslist that ToysRUs was selling 50-60 of them on March 4th. Went at 9 am. waited in line for about an hour. They handed out tickets to first 50-60 people. The rest got no Wii. Check there.

tcr1974 said:
I saw on Craigslist that ToysRUs was selling 50-60 of them on March 4th. Went at 9 am. waited in line for about an hour. They handed out tickets to first 50-60 people. The rest got no Wii. Check there.
9Am eh? Was the buissnes busy? :p

brl131 said:
Circuitcity.com. walmart actually usually has one available online but their shipping cost is outrageous
I tried to look on cuircut city site, but it doesen't work.
:mad2:Cuircut city
I wanna get there!!

Well one day, I was bored so me and 3 of my friends walked to walmart two wiis were there. Me and my friend bought one while we were paying 3 people came in looking for some. So I was very lucky :D

its called use the search funtion- thats how we got ours....

:rolleyes:

Back