How do ya peps get your wii console? (I WANT ONE!!)

snazzykewl said:
I just GOOGLED nintendo wii tracker. You will find a website updated daily on who has Wii's in stock. Sign up for notification and if any stock changes take place, they will send you an email informing you changes have been made. Click the email, find out who has them today, and order it up. Took me two days to find one like this with no hassle. Ordered it online from Sears and had it at my door 3 days later. I found this to be the easiest and most hassle free way.
I found nothin. :cryin:

Night of the release, I went to the gamecrazy down the street from Nintendo's office in Redmond, WA and waited patiently in line 7 hours inside the other half of the store, Hollywood video and played the DS and watched nintnedo reps do their promotional stuff. Some dude was dressed up like link, it was funny. I was able to get my accessories and whatever game I wanted that night as well.

I didn't bother with the whole craze of waiting for hours until a store opened etc. etc. even though I wanted one. I figured I'd just wait until they were readily in stock and I could pick one up.

One day I decided to walk into EBgames looking for a used game to play on my xbox, and I noticed a guy buying a wii. I couldn't believe it cause it was almost supper time and they were sold out everywhere.

I then jumped in line right after the guy and asked the rep if they had anymore. They did and luckily, I got the last one. I'm happy. I thought I would have had to wait till the fall or even later to get one so easily.

Just right place right time.

i got mine at circut city i wasnt looking for one i was looking for a flat screen cause i gave up lookin for a wii and i just went and asked this one dude and they said yes it was like a fairy tale lol:smilewinkgrin:

Got Mine on release day Nov. 19th.:thumbsup: Just waited outside a Target and got lucky. I have seen some here and there.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Got Mine on release day Nov. 19th.:thumbsup: Just waited outside a Target and got lucky. I have seen some here and there.
You ARE lucky. :cryin:

Can you guys really not find a Wii? I mean how hard can it be? I see tons on Craigslist.com all day long. The Sunday newspaper adds say how many each store is getting. Your not going to get one if you don't do any research. Check the online trackers and call stores and ask questions. I have seen at least 15-20 Wii's at various stores since I got mine on release day. You can't expect to wake up at noon and stroll into a store and pick one up. You have to wake up and get there when the store opens. Hell even Walmart is open 24 hours.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Can you guys really not find a Wii? I mean how hard can it be? I see tons on Craigslist.com all day long. The Sunday newspaper adds say how many each store is getting. Your not going to get one if you don't do any research. Check the online trackers and call stores and ask questions. I have seen at least 15-20 Wii's at various stores since I got mine on release day. You can't expect to wake up at noon and stroll into a store and pick one up. You have to wake up and get there when the store opens. Hell even Walmart is open 24 hours.
Well thabks for all that to get my Wii.:D

Back