how do you deal with losing to a friend

my friend dominates me on melee.... i just take it like a man cuz im better than him in many other things lol... btw if all else fails, go use the wii remote + nunchuk as a controller and choke him with it.

Well, I would:

A-Slap him
B-Fight again untill I win twice
C-Play another game
D-Find a kitchen knife....

step 1: drop control slowly to the ground

step 2: go to your room

step 3: pick up your pillow

step 4: cover your face with pillow

step 5: yell this into your pillow "****! *****! *******! ****** ******!."

I'm telling you guys...stealthily handicap yourself up.

Violence is not the answer. Haha, just kidding.

its funny when i go into a tournament.... the way people react when they looose.. is outstanding or should i say picture perfect. most girls cry.... which kinda sucks..... cuz makes you feel bad that you dient let them win. then the pros who loose are just "WHOA" and try to be your friend and be like man your good and so forth. then normal losers. just pout probably thinking "WTF I COULD HAVE WON!! ahhh" but keeping their cool watching the rest of the tourney. then their those cocky bastards who go in thinking their the shitz. Just to end up loosing cursing silently and leaving right after they loose not even watching the rest.

as for me when im loose im just like.. hmm... make them my opponent and play with them as much as they want till i surpass them

Last edited:
Brawny said:
When I lose I'll probably just change the subject...like making out...or food.

But you have no taste in games!

And I'm meaning that all of my friends are girls, none of them can play.

Hehe changing topic is a cool one.
Depends how badly i lose by.
Could range from giving them a gentle punch the next time i see them or crying myself to sleep.
Yeah i'm not gonna do either of them :lol: i am normally gracious in defeat. As long as they don't cheat.

I think my sister is too absorbed in her gloating fest when she has the slight opportunity of a win. I don't really do anything. D:

I'm gonna kick them out of my house..... not let them in until i think i can kick their @$$.... if it happens again of they go again!

~X

Back