How do you deal with your problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riviet said:
Playing something on the Wii, listening to some my favourite music. ;)
i would do the same and listen to system of a down

zachp18 said:
when i'm mad and need to let some steam out, I turn on the godfather and shoot random people untill i'm satisfied.:lol:
another way to express our feelings toward games

When I have problems.. Being whatever.. School/Stress/Work/ all I do is go monday night to a skating rink around my house and skate for about 3 to 4 hours. Or until my feet are so sore my blisters start to bleed... which rarly happends. =) so dont freak out. I do though skate continusly and water breaks between. When I mean skate.. I speed skate.. so get out of my way.. hmm time to go blow off some steam..=)

mushroomedmario said:
spend money, i have a compulsive spending disorder and psending money makes me feel happier
i do alot of that...i like to just stay at home all day when im depressed....watch movies...do nothing..just be lazy all day..but with depression as a side order...as of for anger....i'll usually let it out listening to some rockin ass music!!

duskonix u dont listen to rock music to steam u down but instead u skate all day to cool down ok
and all star listen to rocks music calms me down too but it works fast if your listening to it while playing SSBM

wario2ooo said:
How do you deal with your problems of anger or depression?

Do you talk to somebody about, do you just bottle it up, do you start punching stuff or did you developed your own way to deal with it?
How do you deal with it?

Pills..... No seriously I take pills for that ****.

I Lock And Delete Threads/ban Members

Then I Go To The Shooting Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back