How do you set up your terralite loadout?

Epsil0n

[+] Member
Jun 29, 2011
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Since I don't have any other higher-class weaps, how do (or did) you guys set up your terralite class?

I have:

HH
Distraction
Biobooster
Silencer

I was thinking of swapping HH with the faster reloading (or maybe a high-cap mag)

I did this from level 25-41:

Terralite w/Silencer
HiCap Mag
Reactive Armor
BioBoost

41-45:
Anova w/ACOG
HiCap Mag
Reactive Armor
BioBoost

I have used since level 45:
Strata w/ACOG
HiCap Mag
Reactive Armor
BioBoost

These are what I like to run with because I like being able to take more damage and I like to have more ammo available to get better streaks.

I used...

terrilite(not silenced)
Hi cap mag
HH
bio booster
laser pionter

this was for quiker kills and accuracy with a little more health to kill the enemy first before we killed each other at the same time.
then I would run like mad to a safe spot till my health came back.
But now I hav the strata and its no problem

I like to keep my weapons silenced.

For some reason, for example, when I unsilenced my stauger and used a reflex sight, my kills substantially were less than I usually got with a silenced stauger (i was not in a slump at the time either)...

soo, should I replace HH with hi-cap?

You can have both. I have two terralite loadouts. One has a silencer, Hi Cap, HH, and Snapshot. The other has reflex sight, timed mines (no snickering...they work sometimes!), RA, and Bio-boost. I use them for just about all maps and pick one depending if I'm being sneaky or run-n-gunning.

Sweet!
I usually find myself running out of ammo just to kill one person...usually from a distance though.

I like to keep my weapons silenced.

For some reason, for example, when I unsilenced my stauger and used a reflex sight, my kills substantially were less than I usually got with a silenced stauger (i was not in a slump at the time either)...

Use heavy hitter. The Terra with hh is a great gun at all ranges. If you use hh it takes less bullets to kill someone so you don't need the extra 7 or 8 or whatever the crap hi-cap gives you.

Just looked at mine and I have hi cap, hh, bb and silenced. Only thing I'd think about changing now and then is hh for armour but rarely.

i have 2 terra set ups...

they are both the same gadgets: bio boost, armour, highcap.

one has a reflex sight and the other a silencer.

i find that i dont need hh that much with it. maybe its the way i hold the controller or something, but i always get head shots with it anyway lol.
there really is something (good) up with that gun.
even as a total noob, everytime i managed to pick up a terralite it was head shots all the way.

i'd like to say im just really good and can double tap headshots at will...... but we'd all know that's just lies. must just be the barrel length or something suits my playing style.

hahaha lol

I took out distraction for hi-cap.

So far, it's well worth it!

Terralite

I had a reflex and a silenced but I found myself only using it silenced, i just like the feel of it. I used Hi cap mags so I could actually get 2 people without reloading, but switched to RTM, Heavy Hitter, I use on everything I don't use light foot on, I don't personally care for armor but if you like it more use it, and BB because its the best gadget in that class, that doesn't mak it a good gadget
In a Nutshell
Terralite w/Silencer
Hawksman/Kunara
Hi Cap/RTM
HH
BB
Play a bit more conservative if possible (don't camp) but you can rush with this.
And always reload cancel (Sprint after loading the mag)

I still have a terra loadout. I love that gun. Righ not I have it as themal and avona backup. If you aren't to that level yet, use silencer. That gun is friggen awesome silenced with HH.

terralite
kunara
hicap or rtms
hh
bb (i use snap shot in some of my loadouts now though)
silencer

Back