How far timewise are you in Zelda?

blueradio

get crunk.
Jan 2, 2007
Cleveland.
Wii Online Code
6390-2874-0535-4544
I was just wondering how many hours it took you to beat the game.
Or How many hours you have in so far.

I beat it in a little under 50 hours after collecting every heart piece, poe soul and golden bug in the game. I wasted some time doing pointless things though, so I'm pretty sure I could have done it a lot faster.

I'm about 17 hours in, and I'm at the Goron Mines. I'm dawdling through the game, spending many a moment fishing and riding Epona. I don't like tearing through games like I have to complete them ASAP.

I beat it in just around 40 hours. Now I'm going back to get every poe, heart peace and anything else that needs done. I'm not using a game guide to find it all either. If you use a guide you might as well not even play it.

I am 11 hours 30 and about to start the fire temple (Gordon Mines). I dont use walkthroughs, read spoilers and i like to explore all the game has to offer, im in no rush to complete the game because once its finished its pretty much done until new content.

im 13 hours in and at the water temple.im just taking my time with the game.:D

once completed can you carry on to collect everything?

dont you need to be in wolf form to collect the poes though? Once an area has been turned from twilight it will render the poes in the area impssobile to collect

About 38 hours in or so .. I'm loving this game!
I just got power back to the Dominion Rod .. don't want to give any more details to avoid spoiling it

Back