How is it?

idk i dont like it to much the best three wii games are metroid prime mairo galaxy and twilight princess

I bought Super Paper Mario, and it is very fun and original. Not to mention doing the 2 Pits of 100 trials is a nice extra challenge. I consider myself a big mario fan, if you are a fan you will like the game. If you have played previous paper mario games, it is different in that it isnt turn-based fighting. You still can level up though. So to sum it up...if you like mario, and especially paper mario, you will enjoy it!

Ok ill break the tide... "IMO" The Game Sucks.
The story is "really" childish, and the graphics look really bad, but not too bad.
The gameplay could have been much better, it just seems like a babies game for 8 year olds...
If you want the most out of your wii get a "good" game, like SMG, MOH:H2, Twilight, Strikers.

I was extremly dissappointed in this game... It seems like a waste of 50$.
I read all the reviews and was like "man this sounds amazing". But when i got it, i was like.....wtf....

To sum it all up, DONT GET IT!!!

This is based on my opinion and do not flame for i will not care for your feedback. I just wanted to express my opinion on how the game was.:aureola:

I'm wondering if I should buy this game for my wife. She's into the 2D Mario games, not so much into games like Mario 64. I know this has a mix of the two. Not sure if she would like it or not...

I think she would, I loved the 2d mario games and when i played this one it reminded me alot of the old 2d days. It also has a good 3d component, its definetly a game for the old school mario lovers.

Well I ended up gettin it. It's pretty good so far, and I like switching from 2D to 3D.

its awsome

Id get this game, i just beat it and it took me 20 hours for the whole game but i used a walkthrough tho. its a fun game but can be confusing at times, im doing pit of trials 100 atm

Back