How is Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Wii?

I bought this game and returned it the next day. I was really unhappy with the controls. To perform some of the different attacks it required you to do some awkward movements with the wiimote. Or you could just button-mash through the game using the same couple of attacks, but that just doesn't seem fun and interesting.

I love the Marvel universe but apparently not enough to button mash my way through this game.

I already had it for the 360, so not going to bother with the Wii version. The Live play is actually quite fun. It doesn't lend itself to the Wii mote at all for long hours of play. If you could use like a wavebird it might not be to bad.

i bought this two days ago...i like it. yeah, like many people said, it's not for everyone. It's cool that there are so many different movements you can use per character, and it's nice there are so many characters to choose from.

I'm a multiplayer kinda gamer, so I like it because the co-op especially....and it's pretty hard at times...some of the bosses are crazy to beat

Back