How may wii games do you have?

Well I don't actually have my Wii yet (in the mail hopefully today or tomorrow!) so far I have Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (was an xmas gift), and a classic controller.

In the mail I have:
Wii Console with Wii Sports
Wii Play + extra nunchuck
Sims 2 Castaway
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
My Sims
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast

Obviously I'm no hardcore gamer, lol, but not bad for not having a Wii (yet)! I cannot wait for VC games most of all (I'm nostalgic)!

dayum, that's a hella lotta games to get with your console. i didn't play anything but wii sports for the first month xD

try renting games to try em out before blowing so much cash on em.

For the Wii- 4
Wii Sports
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy (xmas gift)

Yeah, im a mario fan, lol.

For the PS3- 5
Resistance: fall of man
Def Jam Icon
The Godfather
Need For Speed: ProStreet
DiRT (xmas gift)

The ones in bold are my favorite. :)

AoWFraggit said:
dayum, that's a hella lotta games to get with your console. i didn't play anything but wii sports for the first month xD

try renting games to try em out before blowing so much cash on em.

The way I figure it - I buy games factory sealed (ie, new) or guaranteed on Ebay at odd times for less than $30 - the only game I bought new was Sims 2 Castaway for 39.99 (other than sonic and mario olympics which was a gift). To rent from blockbuster (assuming they have what I want) is a drive to town (20 min one way) and $6 for one or two nights. At least if I hate them I can resell them used easily for at least $20+. So overall, if it's a game I hate, I get to try it for as long as I need and it would MAYBE cost me $10 if I decide it's a waste of money - considering rental periods are so short and I'm not the kind of person who will sit and play one game for a whole night (more of the type who will play something for 45 min and then have things to do which is reflected in my game choice with the exception of SMG -> sandbox games and/or short or mini games)... Also I research the games I think I will enjoy before I purchase them. It's pretty much the same reason that I'll buy a DVD for $12 pre-viewed rather than rent it for a single night for $6 ..

Last edited:
i have 11

SMG
mario party 8
metroid prome 3
re:uc
RE4
NFS pro street
excite truck
Wii Sports
LOZ;TP
Dragon Ballz budaki tenchaichi 3
carnival games

cdnpianist said:
At least if I hate them I can resell them used easily for at least $20+.

...where!? when i sold my call of duty 3 to gamestop, i got a lousy 5 dollars.

Im redoing my list.
Total:19
Before x-mas: Wii sports, Legend of zelda: TP, Red steel, Excite Truck, Wii play, Marvel ultimate alliance, The Bigs, Mario Strikers Charged, Madden08, Links crossbow training, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Elebits
Total:12

On x-mas: Guitar hero3, super mario galaxy, Geometry Wars, MandS at olympics, Trauma Center: New blood, Medal of honor heroes 2
Total:6

After X-mas: Metroid Prime 3

I Got 15 Games - You Can See Them Below.
I Got 2 Virtual Console Games.
And I Want Seven More (normal) Games But There Not Out Yet :[

Back